Juke

TRADE help. Who should I target? WHIR as usual

A guy in my league wants Le'veon pretty badly. He pretty much said send an offer that doesn't include Henry. Who - if anyone, would you try to snag involving Bell + maybe other components of my roster? I'm thinking Bell + one of my WRs for maybe Miles Sanders? That might be giving up too much though. Half PPR.

My Team

QB - Brees, Minshew

RB - CMC, Jacobs, Robinson, Bell, Mattison

WR - Hopkins, Cooper, Fuller, Woods

TE - Jonnu Smith, Ertz

His Team

QB - Fitzpatrick

RB - Henry, Sanders, Drake, Fournette, Ingram, Lindsay

WR - Julio, Kupp, Jefferson, McLaurin

TE - Ebron

WHIR - leave your links.

Edited by Juke

1 minute ago, superman100679 said:

Not sure why he wants Bell but if he wants him bad enough I’d offer Bell & Cooks for Sanders & Jefferson. 

I don't have Cooks (maybe you read Cooper as Cooks). He's 0-5, he wants him because his friend he golfs with daily has CEH, and he thinks Bell is going to take over (which, could very well happen - on the Chiefs - Bell from a fantasy perspective COULD put up similar numbers as Sanders is currently on the struggling Eagles, although its a gamble).

Agreed that's the offer, problem is I like your receivers too much. I still prob do Bell and Fuller for Sanders though, receivers are closer in value so I think you can find someone to make up points lost with Fuller. 

• Thanks 1

Sanders is definitely the target.  Lev+Fuller like most have said... Fuller is good the 3 games in a row he's able to play before getting hurt again.

• Thanks 1

If you say he wants Bell bad, I don't think you are out of line with that thought process.  I really like Fuller but he could be out for 4 weeks at a moment's notice.  If you can pull off Bell and Fuller, that would be great. I would say with your strength at WR you could do Woods as well.  Though I would try Fuller first.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

I'd snag McLaurin or try for Sanders. At best, Bell will be in a timeshare.

Edited by steve9347
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juke said:

A guy in my league wants Le'veon pretty badly. He pretty much said send an offer that doesn't include Henry. Who - if anyone, would you try to snag involving Bell + maybe other components of my roster? I'm thinking Bell + one of my WRs for maybe Miles Sanders? That might be giving up too much though. Half PPR.

My Team

QB - Brees, Minshew

RB - CMC, Jacobs, Robinson, Bell, Mattison

WR - Hopkins, Cooper, Fuller, Woods

TE - Jonnu Smith, Ertz

His Team

QB - Fitzpatrick

RB - Henry, Sanders, Drake, Fournette, Ingram, Lindsay

WR - Julio, Kupp, Jefferson, McLaurin

TE - Ebron

WHIR - leave your links.

Agree with trying to offer up Bell & Fuller for Sanders. 

• Thanks 1