Sign in to follow this  
bloc8888

RB Trade to get Mahomes - Which, if any? (WHIR 100%)

My team is below.  Player in my league who owns Mahomes has been decimated by injuries at RB (Ekeler), and is left starting Hines and Dobbins.  I'm pretty sure I could get Mahomes from him, for any of my 4 RB (other than AP, who is nothing more than desperation) plus Brady (or possibly Stafford - but likely needs Brady).  Questions are: (1) can I still afford to offer one, after the bummer Bell trade and unknown impact on CEH's value? and (2) if so, which RB would you offer?

Leave link, will help, thanks!

20 minutes ago, bloc8888 said:

My team is below.  Player in my league who owns Mahomes has been decimated by injuries at RB (Ekeler), and is left starting Hines and Dobbins.  I'm pretty sure I could get Mahomes from him, for any of my 4 RB (other than AP, who is nothing more than desperation) plus Brady (or possibly Stafford - but likely needs Brady).  Questions are: (1) can I still afford to offer one, after the bummer Bell trade and unknown impact on CEH's value? and (2) if so, which RB would you offer?

Leave link, will help, thanks!

I mean, I think you answered your own question, right? Offer CEH and Brady and hope for the best? Brady has been good and has a nice matchup, CEH is still a top starter this week or next, and maybe this owner is a) not as privy to the situation or b) not as down on CEH value moving forward. I think otherwise, I'd rank your RBs Robinson > Montgomery > Mostert (due to PPR/team usage) and would offer Mostert next.

• Thanks 1

Im hesitant to think CEH is going to drop way down, thought the Bell acquisition isn't helpful.  I'd still rather have CEH than Mostert and Montgomery.  Maybe start with Brady and Mostert and try Montgomery after that.  I'd hold CEH and James Robinson rather than upgrade to Mahomes.

• Thanks 1

Tough one. I'd try CEH + Brady.

I would have a hard time trading away Robinson, Mostert and Montgomery.

• Thanks 1

I would try to move Montgomery.  The Bears offense is terrible and to be honest I'm not that sure Montgomery is very good.  But to be honest I don't think I would do the trade.  RB's are too important this year.  

Edited by Islanderman
  • Thanks 1

I’m not as high on Montgomery as others so I’d see if Brady & Montgomery does it. I’m not too worried about Bell taking too much away from CEH, I’d hang onto him

• Thanks 1

I agree CEH and Brady is a good starting point.  Good luck!

I'd try CEH + Stafford for Mahomes, but if he doesn't bite try Dmont.

Help: