Sign in to follow this  
OrangeCrush

Need a little Trade Advice

So I was offered Henry-Crowder-Drake for Godwin and J.Jacobs. .5 ppr. Kinda in between on this. What do you guys think? I also have Kupp D.Johnson and Arob at WR and I own Edmonds. A.Jones is my other RB along w/James White and D.Harris. Thoughts on the swap?

It's looks like a fair deal ... and probably worth making.  If you break the trade down into parts, here is how I see it:

1) You get a small upgrade at RB moving from Jacobs to Henry.  And, technically, you are getting the best guy in the deal.

2) On paper, you down grade some at WR going form Godwin to Crowder ..... but in reality the WR swap this could swing big  either way ... it's a big win for you if Godwin's injury woes continue ... or a huge win for him if Godwin is healed and returns to his old self.   But even factoring the uncertainty, Godwin has WR2 value, while crowder is borderline WR3.  You do have depth at WR, though, whick heps.

3)  But then you also get Drake, a borderline RB#2 or Flex#1 .... which makes up for the downgrade and risk you are taking at WR.

4) The final issue is who you have to drop to make room for this 2-for-3 swap.  As long as you have some weak waiver wire fodder to drop, this looks like a good deal for you.   But if you have a deep bench and would have to drop somebody of value, then the deal is closer to a wash..... it's still a fair deal, but less upside.

help w/ mine?  Thanks!

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/828097-my-josh-allen-for-terry-mclaurin/

Edited by misterf
typo

6 hours ago, misterf said:

It's looks like a fair deal ... and probably worth making.  If you break the trade down into parts, here is how I see it:

1) You get a small upgrade at RB moving from Jacobs to Henry.  And, technically, you are getting the best guy in the deal.

2) On paper, you down grade some at WR going form Godwin to Crowder ..... but in reality the WR swap this could swing big  either way ... it's a big win for you if Godwin's injury woes continue ... or a huge win for him if Godwin is healed and returns to his old self.   But even factoring the uncertainty, Godwin has WR2 value, while crowder is borderline WR3.  You do have depth at WR, though, whick heps.

3)  But then you also get Drake, a borderline RB#2 or Flex#1 .... which makes up for the downgrade and risk you are taking at WR.

4) The final issue is who you have to drop to make room for this 2-for-3 swap.  As long as you have some weak waiver wire fodder to drop, this looks like a good deal for you.   But if you have a deep bench and would have to drop somebody of value, then the deal is closer to a wash..... it's still a fair deal, but less upside.

help w/ mine?  Thanks!

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/828097-my-josh-allen-for-terry-mclaurin/

Very good analysis and breakdown but I think you should pass, classic case of him buying low on your two studs.Seems to me you already nice depth.

Detailed analysis is pretty good above. The crowder for Godwin piece kills it for me. We haven’t seen sustained performance from crowder one the past, avoid all jets where you can imo. Godwin is set to light it up here I think