WeDemBoyz90

Loaded Team in need of HELP

Recommended Posts

Sit one Julio Jones at Minnesota, Kupp at SF, Hardman at Buffalo, Will Fuller at Tennessee?  Asking because Julio is returning from injury. Sammy Watkins is out for KC. 

Starting Tannehill, Zeke and Henry 

Facing : Ridley, Adams and Thielen this week and Mostert and Rodgers. Tough 10 team league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd sit Hardman. I mean, I get the counter-argument. If Ridley is good then Julio probably isn't, presuming Julio plays at all. It's a straight choice between those two.

Help with mine?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I think I'd sit Hardman. I mean, I get the counter-argument. If Ridley is good then Julio probably isn't, presuming Julio plays at all. It's a straight choice between those two.

Help with mine?

 

Nobody concern with Julio not finishing the game at GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

Nobody concern with Julio not finishing the game at GB

 

I am, but if they were particularly concerned about him then I'd expect him to sit. It's a 1:00 game, which helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

 

I am, but if they were particularly concerned about him then I'd expect him to sit. It's a 1:00 game, which helps.

Lol I'll decide later. Dude pulled up limped a couple of weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

Sit one Julio Jones at Minnesota, Kupp at SF, Hardman at Buffalo, Will Fuller at Tennessee?  Asking because Julio is returning from injury. Sammy Watkins is out for KC. 

Starting Tannehill, Zeke and Henry 

Facing : Ridley, Adams and Thielen this week and Mostert and Rodgers. Tough 10 team league. 

 

Sit Hardman. Start Julio, Kupp, and Fuller.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.