havey16

Accept this trade? WHIR

Team in sig, this is a full ppr league. I was offered Keenan Allen and AJ Brown for my Gaskin and Shenault. Should i do this? I definitely feel like my RBs are stronger than my receivers....but honestly Gaskin and Shenault have both been starting and keenan and brown would both start for me so it basically comes down to which duo I think will score more points for me. Should I accept?

I can’t see your signature, maybe bc I’m on mobile.  But I’m not a big Shenault believer, while being a big Gaskin believer.  Soooo... I value RBs highly, and in PPR Gaskin is even better... but if your RBs are solid and you’re WR poor, it could be ok. But I probably wouldn’t.

Edited by skh502

1 hour ago, havey16 said:

Team in sig, this is a full ppr league. I was offered Keenan Allen and AJ Brown for my Gaskin and Shenault. Should i do this? I definitely feel like my RBs are stronger than my receivers....but honestly Gaskin and Shenault have both been starting and keenan and brown would both start for me so it basically comes down to which duo I think will score more points for me. Should I accept?

Who are you RB? In a vacuum, I like this trade for you. 

Can't see you're team on cell. Hold onto Gaskin & move you're WR for a RB in a new deal. Having more RB depth is golden. 

I'd stick with Gaskin and Shenault. Their stock seems to be on the rise. 

Help with mine?  

That's tough! A few weeks ago, it would've been an easy yes. But CEH's value is dropping and you need the RB depth. I would probably still accept though.

The fact that it's a full PPR league makes it tough. You are super thin at RB and this isn't going to help you. I also don't see a flex so I'm assuming you're starting only 2 WRs? So then you're left with the decision each week on who to bench at WR if you make the trade? Not something I want to mess with personally. I would stay put. 

help with mine?