Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Start 2 PPR WHIR

J Robinson, J Taylor, Mattison using 1 as an RB2 and a flex with Henry at my RB1 this week.

Love the opportunity Robinson has but afraid with Chark out he could not see the redzone unless its a break away play

Taylor is meant to have a breakout game but is capped by his coaches in bad playcalls

Mattison is great, but Kirk Cousins isnt.

Thoughts?

Henry Taylor Robinson for me. 

I think Ryan Ridley Julio abuse that awful Vikings secondary and Vikes throwing to catch up. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, fantasymad said:

Henry Taylor Robinson for me. 

I think Ryan Ridley Julio abuse that awful Vikings secondary and Vikes throwing to catch up. 

I was thinking that but Ryan has not looked like himself, and Julio could go out just as easily with Kirk doesnt dump offs all game. Think all are RB2 min with upside but I need to start getting my pts up being 1-4

Just now, FantasyAJ said:

Henry, Taylor, Mattison is what I'd do. Definitely a tough call though.

So both guys are in agreement Taylor> Robinson but everywhere I look I see Robinson>Taylor. Im just afraid of the lack of robinson redzone production

I'm not sure how you could bench Mattison in this situation. He was the easy answer for me. I'd probably lean toward Taylor over Robinson. 

Just now, Bruenor said:

I'm not sure how you could bench Mattison in this situation. He was the easy answer for me. I'd probably lean toward Taylor over Robinson. 

Even with CIN being one of the worst run D in the league and their starting DT is out allowing for big running plays? 

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Even with CIN being one of the worst run D in the league and their starting DT is out allowing for big running plays? 

I'm confused. I saying to start Taylor (playing CIN) over Robinson (Playing DET)

Edited by Bruenor

1 minute ago, fantasymad said:

I don't think you can trust jags coaches in hindsight. Go Mattison over JRob.

Thats where Im at, but can we trust IND coaches either? Taylor could easily get swapped out with Hines, and JRob isnt losing carries any time soon to anyone

1 minute ago, Bruenor said:

I'm confused. I saying to start Taylor. 

I apologize I got confused with the matchup. All 3 of these options have their doubts but everyone has them ranked top 7 or so RBs this week with Henry being number 2. Appreciate the help, Ive been back and forth on Taylor/Robinson all week

Taylor + robinson for me

erit mattison. I dk why I said robinson. Mattison def

Edited by cgu112

2 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

Taylor + robinson for me

erit mattison. I dk why I said robinson. Mattison def

Lol so mattison taylor? Why taylor over robinson in your opinion 

7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Lol so mattison taylor? Why taylor over robinson in your opinion 

Bengals. Think its a big week for taylor and coaches will learn from the disaster game last week and start feeding him. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

J Robinson, J Taylor, Mattison using 1 as an RB2 and a flex with Henry at my RB1 this week.

Love the opportunity Robinson has but afraid with Chark out he could not see the redzone unless its a break away play

Taylor is meant to have a breakout game but is capped by his coaches in bad playcalls

Mattison is great, but Kirk Cousins isnt.

Thoughts?

Mattison & J-Rob for me. Vikings game plan shouldn't chance a lot with Cook out & I think JAX gets back to running with J-Rob more. Plus they could use him in the passing game as well. Thanks for mine & good luck!