Sign in to follow this  
PhilaFanBoy

Laviska Shenault or Kenyan Drake?

To be honest, I have both Kenyan Drake & Chase Edmonds in my starting lineup. For some reason, I feel it'd be nice to not have to worry who will get the touches tomorrow night and root for both. But Shenault's easy matchup against the Lions has me second guessing that decision.

Start Drake & Edmonds?

Start Shenault & Drake?

Start Shenault & Edmonds?

I’d gamble over starting both Edmonds & Drake. Shenault & Drake, Drake is still getting the bulk of the work though I think it’s time for the Cardinals to flip that order.

Shoot, I’m considering dropping John Brown and grabbing Shenault just for this week. Ugh.

Edited by JL13

Laviska and Drake for me. Unless edmonds takes a bigger role, he's relying on a 20 or longer touch for a TD and to hit double digit points. Drake could fall in to the endzone once or twice, and laviska should be solid and higher floor.

33 minutes ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

To be honest, I have both Kenyan Drake & Chase Edmonds in my starting lineup. For some reason, I feel it'd be nice to not have to worry who will get the touches tomorrow night and root for both. But Shenault's easy matchup against the Lions has me second guessing that decision.

Start Drake & Edmonds?

Start Shenault & Drake

Start Shenault & Edmonds?