tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 7

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 7 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 7 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Boston Scott & Gio Bernard pending the injury news for Sanders & Mixon.

Gronk is balling out right now... Looks great. He might be back. 

Anthony Firkser. Jonnu got injured and Titans have already used their bye.

BIlls D if dropped. Play the Jets in Week 7

Edited by Evincar
  • Thanks 1

Tim Patrick with his second straight 100 yard game. He taking on Sutton's role in the Broncos offence. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Boston Scott & Gio Bernard pending the injury news for Sanders & Mixon.

Gronk is balling out right now... Looks great. He might be back. 

Mixon came back.

FYI you can pickup the Bills defense for free right now if you have someone to drop. They play NYJ next week.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Sterling Shepard, Jalen Reagor, and Dallas Goedert can come off IR this week. Thursday night game.

Edited by pdizzle710
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

Sterling Shepard, Jalen Reagor, and Dallas Goedert can come off IR this week. Thursday night game.

Miles Sanders and Ertz getting MRIs. 

They need bodies.

Bryce Love if you want a stash-and-see. Eligible to come off IR this upcoming Friday. 

• Like 1

Boston Scott. I mean, the team is a mess, but they had a tough matchup in week 1. Scott did nothing, but he's playing the Giants next week. He performed well last season. Sure, if you're working with a lot of running backs already then maybe hold off. But I'd be open to starting him if Sanders is indeed out next week and my options were lacking. 

DJax, appears to be healthy and should play Thursday. (Always injury risk)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dfstout said:

RB/WRs:

Gettin realll colonial on this one:

Mr. Washington, your soldiers await your command 🇺🇸...James Washington has flown under the radar ...a random bye week ...other generals on his team blowing up their opponents ...but all the while James Wahington has remained steady, confident and composed...and that's what you want out of a leader... matchups versus Tennessee and Dallas 2 out of the next 3 weeks, you can do worse than relying on General Washington  thru the byes.🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖

Great Scott, I believe we've founded Boston...in Pennsylvania? 🤔😬Garbed in green Boston Scott might be flying high next week...The American symbols 🦅🦅🦅have a militia of backs that score when they see the whites of their opponents' eyes...dot B- Scott's name on your fantasy scroll and declare his independence from the waiver wire if he is available in your league...he may be the General of next weeks backfield battle on account of his fallen bretheren...show some brotherly 💘 and nab Philly's Boston ... Sc💣tt.

More RBs:

Aqua d'Gio- the cologne of winners?...Well thats if the injury news for Mixon has a musty aroma...Gio Bernard is like wearing your father's cologne...not your preference but  always there in case needed in a pinch...💦💨🌍🥀🌹

Gus Gus 🐁 - Ingram's ankle got caught in a mouse trap so Gus Gus Edwards gets the 🧀 if he cant go in two weeks...its a bit of a gamble but you may not have to spend a buncha faab cheddar due to the byes...Dobbins is prob gone already ...

More WRs

Ooo count your lucky 🍀🌟💫 if Timmy Patrick is still sitting on your wire....I stressed his fantasy pot of gold was real weeks ago and now hes all sunshine and 🌈s

even with Lock back on his side. 😉

Fulgham's a 👹...I repeat Fulgham's a bloodthirsty 👹that doesnt care how scary he seems to his opponent...lock your doors ...this kid is for real 👻😱👻😱👻😱👻😱

TEs:

Burton for certain? Trey B handled his biz on Sunday...Doyle was healthy...Mo was not... Burton balled out... risk reward here for the Baby Horses' newish TE 🐎🐎🐴🎠🏇🐎🐴🎠🏇🐎🐴

It Fells so easy...easyyyy like Sundaaaayyy morninnnnggg aaahhh ahhh aaaahhhh 🎶🌞🌤🌄🌻☀️🌅🌞🌤🌄🌻 Darren Fells is wakin up every Sunday, making omelets 🥚🥓🍳 scrambling around redzones and catching TDs... makin it look easy...

Gronk like play 🏈 catch 🏈 smile with Tom...bye bye...

Stout Defenses:

Buffalo 🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃 gets to roam all over the 'planes' next week(✈✈✈✈)....Dad joke alert 📢⚠️🚨

Browns have been sneaky 💩

🌩⛈🌩⛈🌩⛈🌩

Bolts off a bye with sprite in their forecast...🌩 🔮

QBs or not to be👨‍🏫🤷🤦💀:

Comeback from Wentz you came! Carson is puttin up numbers and chuckin the rock a ton...pair with Fulgham and dine on your opponent's dime 🍷🥂

Keep runnin up that 'Hill 🤴 Tannehill is a beast...if somehow he's there....🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Break me off a piece of dat kick-kat bar kiiiiiid...Kickers! 🍫🐈😻😺🐱😸😾🐈😻😺🐱

Koo Kooo cachoooooooo choooooooooooooooooo 🚆🚉🚄🚋🚈🚅🚆🚉🚄🚋🚈🚅🚆🚉 I am the Walrus I am the 🥚man! I am Younghoe Koo Koo cafreakinchoooooo...beasssssttttt!

🥞🦬should be fantasy stats...😊🏈2 all and to all football!

P.S. as I watch my 9ers look soooooooo much better this week I am saddened to see that Spicy Mostert is on the sidelines...J-Mike Hasty might be a tasty 😋

scoooooop 

Good 💩!! Always entertaining!

• Thanks 1

Can we get @dfstout a job at rotoworld writing columns?! His are better than just about all the waiver wired ones they do. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I don't know how it happened, but I think Jamycal Hasty has to be worth consideration.

• Like 1