tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 7

tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 7

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 7 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

Hasn't he basically lost his job to Fulgham now? 

Has Alshon Jeffery lost his job to "Fulgham?"  Is that a serious question?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

If "his job" refers to the #1 WR on the team - then yes, there's a very good chance he lost his job. That doesn't mean he won't still be relevant in the passing game...

• Like 1

Said it last week in this thread and it's obvious now... Tua needs to be picked up.  

Fulgham backed up his big performance two Sundays ago with another good showing.  People are tied to the "But wait...there's Alshon, DJax, and Reagor…"  Well, those guys are all hurt/ineffective/old.  What more does this guy need to do to get some respect?  He needs to be added everywhere.

Tim Patrick is another of the Rodney Dangerfield group.  Jerry Jeudy has the name and the flash, but Patrick has been productive now and he very well might be the #1 here for this season.  Add.

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

Is your question a serious question? Alshon can't get healthy or stay healthy, and now there are rumblings that Fulgham has grabbed hold of the X. That doesn't mean Jeffery won't be involved, but if you want to pay more attention to the last name than what's happened on the field, go for it. I own zero shares of either, but Fulgham has looked every bit the part while Alshon has been gimpy and sickly. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Are you seriously gonna stan this hard for Alshon? 

"Fulgham" has looked great, is healthy and not aging and constantly hurt like Jeffery. They can both start, but I'd hitch my wagon to the young stallion and not the aging dude trying to just get on the field. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Are you seriously gonna stan this hard for Alshon?

I'm not certain what "stan" means.  But to the extent I understand the question, my answer is yes.

• Haha 4

Anyone considering Pittman who comes back from IR soon?  Team needs WR

• Like 2

12 hours ago, slothfantasy said:

Chiefs D if available... next 3 weeks: Broncos, Jets, Panthers

They need to be actually decent to be fantasy relevant...except for jets lol

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, marlin said:

Anyone considering Pittman who comes back from IR soon?  Team needs WR

Good call. 👍

Antonio Brown..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

I'm not certain what "stan" means.  But to the extent I understand the question, my answer is yes.

I think you would be hard pressed to find an Eagles fan that still feels Jeffery is even relevant anymore. Maybe later in the year as a red zone guy but for the past 2-3 yrs he has contributed very little for the money they are paying him. Even worse is he doesn't seem to care anymore. 

If Baltimore DEF was dropped due to their bye this week I'd definitely snag them, they play Cleveland/Jacksonville/NYG/Cincinnati in weeks 14/15/16/17.

2 hours ago, vercrazy said:

If Baltimore DEF was dropped due to their bye this week I'd definitely snag them, they play Cleveland/Jacksonville/NYG/Cincinnati in weeks 14/15/16/17.

wait people are dropping on of the top fantasy defenses for a bye week?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gabriel Davis again if John Brown sits.

Darren Fells if Akins is out.

If Hasty doesn't perform well probably best to keep an eye on Tevin Coleman coming back. 

Digging deep but if Daniel Carlson is available he has an extremely good cup cake schedule ROS for kickers and Raiders are 8th in the league I think in red zone trips. 

Taking a flyer on Hakeem Butler tonight with the Eagles short staffed at TE

10 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Richard Rogers for tonights game. Dude is going to blow up. 

I don't think he's going to "blow up" because he has half the talent that Ertz and Goedert have but I don't think that a 5 catch for 70 yard and TD game is out of the question.