Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

10-19-20 Chiefs @ Bills Monday Thread

33 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Bills burn the clock like they are up.  Then have a terrible play on 3rd when they should have just done a sneak.  Then on 4th down screw themselves by making an obvious sneak. 

Who is calling these plays and why did they just burn over a minute of clock and get nothing?

I bet they feel stupid right now.

Needed 8 points COMBINED form Tyreek and Hardman. 

Seemed like a lock...

Unreal

Edited by UVA_Drew

Bills winning this game after a missed FG would be the ultimate LOL

Rookie mistake there. Stay inbounds, clock winds down to 2:00, then run another play to eat away more time. CEH saved Buffalo about 40 or so seconds there. Hopefully the learning moment won’t cost ‘em.

BUTKER!!

2 minutes ago, jnormy said:

Rookie mistake there. Stay inbounds, clock winds down to 2:00, then run another play to eat away more time. CEH saved Buffalo about 40 or so seconds there. Hopefully the learning moment won’t cost ‘em.

This is fair criticism. Situational football... he's gotta know whats up

Rough, rough last drive for CEH there.  After nearly getting a game losing fumble, he runs out of bounds.  The FG bails him out.  Reid will probably remember this.

Edited by KennyWoo
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

Rough, rough last drive for CEH there.  After nearly getting a game losing fumble, he runs out of bounds.  The FG bails him out.  Reid will probably remember this.

He definitely will. If you remember last year McCoy fumbled and we basically never saw him again. He doesn’t give a lot of chances to RBs if there is someone capable to take their spot 

Just now, pdog109 said:

I thought Josh Allen was supposed to be MVP.

Well I know PisEdiRin is a huge proponent of him.

Which means that he's cursed and is destined for failure.

• Haha 2

I coulda went without that last INT esp since my opponent has KC defense.... 4 point swing in his favor, probably going to lose now.

Thanks a lot Josh you bum, shoulda sold high.

8 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

This must be sarcasm..

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Chiefs  -5.5 

Cowboys  -1

... let's parlay a good one ✌

C'MON DALLAS 

🥌

Funny game.  For all of their domination KC could have lost it.  I think I’m more comfortable seeing Mahomes getting in rhythm, slinging it, and finishing drives. Honestly don’t know how they didn’t manage to score more with the offensive line so completely dominant.  Even the backup RBs managed to look pretty good - though clearly not as good as CEH.

1 minute ago, Sherlocklock said:

Funny game.  For all of their domination KC could have lost it.  I think I’m more comfortable seeing Mahomes getting in rhythm, slinging it, and finishing drives. Honestly don’t know how they didn’t manage to score more with the offensive line so completely dominant.  Even the backup RBs managed to look pretty good - though clearly not as good as CEH.

You do realize it was pouring rain the entire game right?

Captain Hindsight and all, but could you imagine if KC had picked D.K. Metcalf instead on Hardman?? Scary.

10 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Captain Hindsight and all, but could you imagine if KC had picked D.K. Metcalf instead on Hardman?? Scary.

I think about this all the time. 

20 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

You do realize it was pouring rain the entire game right?

Conditions were not that bad - at least not for most of the game. That’s not the main reason they were running.  They were running because the Buffalo D line was being pushed back every single play and massive holes were opening up. NFL teams can pass in that weather - rain and light wind. Mahomes said as much after the game - that they ran because of what the defense was doing.