Sign in to follow this  
lvsaint429

10-19-20 Cardinals @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Just now, cincythunder said:

is that passing TD for murray right? thats mahomes signature lol 

Yes

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

Y’all Kyler haters are hilarious. Y’all some mighty short-sighted folk. 

I am hater you’re right, met him once and he was douchebag. I’m still pretty positive that he will get exposed eventually. I’ll give KK props, he’s done a good job of hiding kylers flaws. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mvttchew said:

Cardinals RZ offense is so ******** stupid. Jet sweeps, QB sneaks, some stupid cute bull ****. Hopkins has a 1:1 throw him the ball. Where is BoB when you need him 

They are literally the best red zone offense in the game

1 minute ago, cincythunder said:

alright making sure lol because i saw run TD graphic on espn

I checked the ESPN fantasy app and they got it right at least lol

1 minute ago, gbill2004 said:

Was Drake always this garbage? 

not sure what happened to him from last year but he obviously is not the same player

Just now, gbill2004 said:

Are you watching the game or box score, all they do is run him up the middle OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I will say they did try and set up a screen and he had a HORRIBLE drop, but still he is getting like 75 of the snaps and 80% of the touches and is most def the goal line back, but year overall horrible. 

• Like 1

Drafting Kyler Murray where he was going was just too easy this season. He's really only played ok this season but his game is perfect for fantasy football. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jrt80 said:

I am hater you’re right, met him once and he was douchebag. I’m still pretty positive that he will get exposed eventually. I’ll give KK props, he’s done a good job of hiding kylers flaws. 

Yeah I heard that when he was drafted too. He’s too small, blah blah blah. Then he went on to win ROY. Now he’s a weekly top 5 QB. Sorry he refused to sign your autograph four years ago. 

There have definitely been players who I wish their coaches were as patient with them as Kliff is with Drake - avg what seems to be 2 YPC plus a critical 3rd down drop, then also gets all the goal line snaps tonight. I guess Edmonds playing well for over the past month doesn't mean anything

Do the Cardinals run anything other than a read/option straight up the middle with Drake? It’s exhausting.

Someone find the gif of Elliott slurping up fumbles

EDIT:  Of course 7th is on it ages ahead of me

Edited by BMcP
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

Cardinals RZ offense is so ******** stupid. Jet sweeps, QB sneaks, some stupid cute bull ****. Hopkins has a 1:1 throw him the ball. Where is BoB when you need him 

They scored a touchdown on every goal to go situation this year, and on over 80% of red zone drives - 2nd best in league.  Whatever they are doing, it’s been working.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gbill2004 said:

Pretty much. I was shocked he was getting drafted in the 2nd round. Kyler is the RB1 on the team plus he’s just not that good in general. 

with that said I traded Nick Chubb for him a week ago bc I wanted to brag in my league that I finessed a buy low. 

3 minutes ago, screaming_vultures said:

They are literally the best red zone offense in the game

Read all my messages, clearly being /s lol who would say bring back BOB in a serious tone.