Sign in to follow this  
TheBridge2011

Handcuff offer - WHIR

I have Cook and was just offered Mattison for Gallup. It’s a PPR league that starts 2 RB/3WR/1 Flex.

My team is:

RB: Cook, Carson, Robinson, Freeman, Edmonds, Akers

WR: Ridley, Slayton, Gallup, Cooks, Edelman, Hardman (possibly dropping in waiver claim)

Mattison looked pretty bad and my WRs are mostly boom or bust other than Ridley. But at the same time Gallup is probably 3rd option on Dallas.

Thanks! Will help in return as soon as I can.

I'd do it. With Dalton at QB I have no hope for Gallup anymore. 

Cook is a must handcuff. Agree, pull the trigger. 

Help on mine?

After watching Dallas, last night, I'd make this move.  I don't feel that a handcuff for Cook is an absolute necessity, but watching Andy Dalton did not inspire confidence in me for the rest of Gallup's season.

Do the trade, I'd take the handcuff, Cook is always hurt!  Every year he's hurt, he's just an aggressive runner and is injury prone.  Gallup is disappointing due to all the weapons the Cowboys have, he's probably the 4th or 5th option.  Behind Zeke, Cooper, CeeDee and Schultz.  He's also not going to get you alot of receptions due to the target numbers he sees.  O-line is also banged up, so I think they'll be run heavy now.  

I wouldn't do this because your WR corps would be very thin in a league where you start 3 WRs.

Try to pair Gallup + Freeman or another RB for Mattison + WR for depth.

No Mattison is garbage. And Cook will be back soon. Keep Galloup. Thanks for the help . I'll sit Will Fuller