QB - Minshew
RB - Cook, CEH
WR - OBJ, Shenault
FLEX - Sanders, Gibson
TE - Gisecki
D/ST - Chiefs
BN - Mattison, Edmonds, Higgins, Gaskin, Herbert
IR - Fant

I would go for it, because you're pretty thin at WR.  It can go either way though.  

thanks for the help

• Thanks 1

I think Gaskin is going to fade a bit down the stretch once Miami gets into more pass-heavy game scripts. Kupp burned me this past week but the volume is still there and he's an alpha WR. I'd pull the trigger.

• Thanks 1

Although I think the trade is fairly close, and in standard scoring I would maybe prefer to keep Gaskin, your scoring is PPR you have nice depth at RB so you don't really need to keep Gaskin.

I think in PPR Kupp has some decent value over some of your current WRs so I'd do it.

Thanks for the help with mine!

Edited by Barte
  • Thanks 1

Yeah that’s a pretty fair deal, I hate to lose the RB depth but agree that you need a WR. I don’t know if Kupp is necessary the guy I’d go after, but he’s definitely a buy low candidate after his last two games

• Thanks 1

You can probably afford to make this trade, even if Sanders misses a few weeks. And Kupp would be a big upgrade over Shenault. I think I'd do it. 

Thanks for mine. I definitely would because it would upgrade your starting lineup a ton. 

Definitely try and make that trade.  You're set at RB and hurting at WR.  Sending Gaskin away for Kupp will help fix this issue.