Sign in to follow this  
Chargers88

WW ADD?

10 team .5 ppr #5 waiver wire

My team 

QB: Kyler Murray

RB: Zeke, Josh Jacobs, James Robinson, Philip Lindsay, Myles Gaskin, Alexander Mattison, Dandre Swift, Tony Pollard

WR: Allen Robinson, Kenny Galloday 

TE: Kelce

IR: Diontae Johnson, Dallas Goeddert 

Obviously need wr help

would you use ww on any of the following WRS and what order

Tee Higgins, Christian Kirk, Tim Patrick, Travis Fulgham, 

imo it's Fulgham-Higgins-Patrick-Kirk assuming you're in redraft. I would maybe look to trade someone like Gaskin since he probably won't start for you at any point this year. Wouldn't really want to drop any of those RBs but it probably has to be Mattison if anyone.

Mine: 

I am in stride with the precious response.  Mattison is the drop but i would look to trade a rb.  Order same as above

From the waiver wire I would get Higgins, but you have enough RB depth that you could stand to trade a guy like Gaskin or Swift for a better option

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aquin001 said:

From the waiver wire I would get Higgins, but you have enough RB depth that you could stand to trade a guy like Gaskin or Swift for a better option

Thanks I’m potentially working on a trade where I send josh Jacobs and a wr like Higgins for devante Adams to a rb needy team.

Higgins is an up-and-comer.  I don't know if he is quite ready to start (although I am considering starting him over Woods or Cooper given their tough matchups and Higgins easy one).  He could be worth something regardless.

I like what others are saying about trading a RB or two for some WR depth.  I don't necessarily like the Josh Jacobs trade.  I wouldn't trade him even for Davante, but if you did, it's much closer to a straight up trade.  I much prefer trading Gaskin (preferred) or Swift.  They should net you a WR1/2--something like Evans/Godwin range.  I wouldn't want to trade JRob either, but you should get a solid WR1 for him (although he's a little bit of a sell low candidate at the moment).

I'd go with Higgins and try and trade Robinson or Swift for another WR 

Thanks for mine. Definately go for fulgham first then higgins, kirk, patrick imo. ! you should try to trade a running back or 2 for 1 good WR3 or RB 3 buy low options 

1 minute ago, Dirtymitt said:

Thanks for mine. Definately go for fulgham first then higgins, kirk, patrick imo. ! you should try to trade a running back or 2 for 1 good WR3 or RB 3 buy low options 

Thanks are you thinking josh jacobs and tee Higgins for devante Adams and Devin singletary 

4 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Thanks are you thinking josh jacobs and tee Higgins for devante Adams and Devin singletary 

I would switch gaskin in for jacobs and see what you can do then yea. 

Fulgham and Higgins top two. I myself am trying to add them as well. But Fulgham should be your first priority. He’s being target a lot and he’s also been consistent turning those targets into big receptions. Philly as bad as they seem, are fighting for first place and wilL be taking an aggressive approach ROS 

Edited by HaloFanatic17

2 hours ago, Aquin001 said:

This is the way I'd go.

Thanks for mine!

Edited by Bandito

Higgins would be top add for me. Youre loaded at RB. Maybe Gaskin straight up to an RB needy team is something you could explore.

Higgins, Patrick, Fulgham and Kirk for me. I agree with the others, look to trade gaskins or Robinson to upgrade 

10 minutes ago, BookersB said:

Higgins, Patrick, Fulgham and Kirk for me. I agree with the others, look to trade gaskins or Robinson to upgrade 

Thanks are you thinking James Robinson for Keenan allen straight up? 

I think you are in a position to move two RBs like JRob and Swift and get a stud WR in return. You need to find a team that has WR depth but needs RB help. You have the depth to make a trade like that. 

Higgins - I don't know if you watched last weeks game but all season AJ has been going deep and Higgins underneath. Last week they switched, if this continues I could see Higgins targets falling off. Fulgham looks good but Eagles will have a lot of WRs coming back soon. My point is I don't know how long you can count on either of them. If you can get a stud then I would be willing to give up some depth.

Kirk is the top add. Higgins is the 2nd choice