Sign in to follow this  
harck

Drop one - Harris, Ruggs, or Williams? WHIR

Full PPR. I gotta drop one of these guys -- Damien Harris, Henry Ruggs, or Mike Williams. I love Ruggs and Williams, but I am overloaded on WR right now. Harris is probably the ideal drop, but I still feel like he's worth a stash in case of a breakout.

My WRs: Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Justin Jefferson, DeVante Parker, Mike Williams, and Henry Ruggs

My RBs: Kareem Hunt, Josh Jacobs, Le'Veon Bell, Damien Harris, and Justin Jackson

Which one would you guys drop of the three?

Edited by harck

thanks for help on mine.  to me, your play isnt a drop at all (depending on who you intend to drop for).  Similar to mine, if i were you I would look to package a wr with a lesser RB to upgrade one of your RBs 

It's probably Harris. Love him as a player and I think he'll find success but the NE backfield is just such a nightmare fantasy-wise. Rather have Ruggs and Mike Williams.

Thanks for mine!

If you can't work a 2 for 1 trade then I would keep Ruggs and Williams. The chances you play any of these three is unlikely unless your byes are cluttered. My strategy would be to accumulate the most talent you can. Hopefully one of them becomes consistent enough to be a starter. When they are and you are confident then you trade a player in front of them for a stud and now you can start that player you held onto. 

I would not be surprised if Ruggs or Williams become legit WR2s that can be started. That would allow you to trade Parker and Allen for a stud TE or another position. 

I'd drop Harris or Ruggs.  You look good at wr, so I'd lean towards Ruggs.  Harris had a tough matchup last week.  I'd take another week or so before your decide to drop Harris.

need a little help

I'd also drop Harris...but if you can work a 2 for 1...that would be preferable. 

Yeah I would drop Harris too if you need to drop someone.  He's better player and prospect in real life than in fantasy at the moment.

please help

I wouldn’t drop a RB who will be picked up by someone else.

Unless this RB is a Trap.

I would maybe think about to drop Parker. He’s on bye and with Tua behind Center you don’t know what will happen...

Please;

I would drop ruggs, because overall your wrs are better than your rbs so you logically it'd make more sense IMO.

return the favor?

I would drop Harris, 

i just dropped him myself. Pats running game is a headache. 
with cam back in there i feel the only RB with value is white 

Keep Harris RB depth is golden, WR's are a dime a dozen drop both Williams & Ruggs and scoop up two more RB's from the wire. 

Edited by Rush2112