Sign in to follow this  
saeapp

Thin at RB, was offered this trade...WHIR

16 team full PPR...full roster in sig...

I am thin at RB

Singletary/Olsen for Henry/Evans

Thoughts? There is not much out on the WW for TEs right now (Fells, Brate, Everett, Knox, Sample)...

Is Singletary enough of an upgrade to let go of Henry?  

I could ask him for another player instead of Olsen, but then I would need to drop someone to get a tightend. 

Thoughts?

(players he would be part with would be...Mooney & Humphries)

No. That's a big loss for you, Singletary is not reliable and has Zack Moss/Yeldon nipping at his job. Also doesn't get goal line touches. You can get better for Evans/Henry.

Help:

Mike Evans? No way...Don't care how thin you are at RB, this trade is awful. Greg Olsen? Lol. Aim higher.

Edited by Benjamin1984

Pass for sure...you could get way more than Singletary for Evans.  Don't take a big L just because you have a clear need.

please help

Hey all...he’s come back with Singletary straight up for Hunter Henry.

Thoughts? 

Singletary sucks. The Bills are a pass first team,  he cedes goal line to Moss. You're trading for a 3rd down back. Go after someone else. This guy is trying to fleece you

2 minutes ago, dkrocka said:

Singletary sucks. The Bills are a pass first team,  he cedes goal line to Moss. You're trading for a 3rd down back. Go after someone else. This guy is trying to fleece you

RB's are all hurt, price is gone up. in my 12 team 15 man rosters the only viable WW RB is mckissic

4 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

RB's are all hurt, price is gone up. in my 12 team 15 man rosters the only viable WW RB is mckissic

So lose Henry, who has a phenom rookie qb, henry has been a buy low all season... for a garbage rb that's going to win you 1 week and then lose you 4?

5 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

Yeah, this is a 16 team league...PPR...there is nothing on the WW. 

Just now, dkrocka said:

So lose Henry, who has a phenom rookie qb, henry has been a buy low all season... for a garbage rb that's going to win you 1 week and then lose you 4?

Fair point...I am going to hold...I have some other trade inquiries out there...not involving me giving up Henry 🙂