Sign in to follow this  
Cleanface

ROS // CEH or JTaylor

I’m not as down on CEH as most, still think he’ll be valuable w Bell, but JTaylor has the 4th easiest schedule ROS (although he has been a little underwhelming recently)

Which would you take??  

whir // rep

Edited by Cleanface

Taylor easily. He don't have Bell looming and stealing carries & TD's away. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah it’s gotta be Taylor at this point with bell in KC now, just too much of an unknown. I bet it ends up being close thigh, CEH won’t just go away

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cleanface said:

I’m not as down on CEH as most, still think he’ll be valuable w Bell, but JTaylor has the 4th easiest schedule ROS (although he has been a little underwhelming recently)

Which would you take??  

whir // rep

I lean JT, mainly because I like his ros schedule & no real competition. But imo, I feel at worse KC will use both Bell & CEH, like CLE did with Chubb & Hunt, so I can't argue with holding onto CEH. GL!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

Pulled the trigger.

Gave > CEH & Slayton

Got > JTaylor & DionJohnson

I prefer Diontae to Slayton personally. I could see CEH actually outdoing Taylor. I'm starting to get some serious Bell really is there to be a clear backup vibes. His goal line work notwithstanding, CEH has looked considerably more impressive to me then Taylor which has surprised me. Even then CEH has scored 2 or 3 times and they have gotten called back by penalty. I thought Taylor would dominate the second he got his chance. I probably would have made this deal as well though, just in case Bell does cut in some and because I prefer Diontae. I, like you, am not nearly as down on CEH though.

4 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I prefer Diontae to Slayton personally. I could see CEH actually outdoing Taylor. I'm starting to get some serious Bell really is there to be a clear backup vibes. His goal line work notwithstanding, CEH has looked considerably more impressive to me then Taylor which has surprised me. Even then CEH has scored 2 or 3 times and they have gotten called back by penalty. I thought Taylor would dominate the second he got his chance. I probably would have made this deal as well though, just in case Bell does cut in some and because I prefer Diontae. I, like you, am not nearly as down on CEH though.

I think Bell will take redzone and 3rd down, which CEH isn't getting anyway, but with JT there are no worries for anyone cutting in at all.

I'd rather have the consistent/dependable JT (w 3rd & RZ) than wondering if this is going to be a "CEH week or Bell week" which I can kindof foresee happening.  

Plus ROS schedule is really nice for JT.  Another + in his column.  Hoping for a real breakout after the bye, but the worst I see is him matching CEH ROS, which in that case I'll take the consistency and depenability of every wknd.

I also prefer DJ to Slayton, think he has more potential upside whereas Slayton has shown what he will be.  Don't think there's anywhere to go for Slayton.  Boom every few games and pedestrian numbers otherwise.  

• Like 1