Sign in to follow this  
TheLivingLegend

Trade Monty for Thomas

A team in my league is looking for running back help and offered me Michael Thomas for David Montgomery. This would weaken me at RB, leaving me with Ronald Jones, Justin Jackson, Damien Harris and Nick Chubb (when he comes back.) But I will have Davante Adams, DK Metcalf and Michael Thomas as my starting WR’s. It’s a 0.5 PPR league. What would you do?

I’d take it, then figure out how to back-fill at RB once you have Thomas. 

Return the favor?

Hard pass keep the RB depth. All WR's are a dime a dozen 

If you have one or two losses I would get Thomas, You can probably find some rbs to help fill for a game here or there JD mickissic boston Scott for a week or two if available if Joshua Kelley was dropped see how things shake out. 

Help

2 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Hard pass keep the RB depth. All WR's are a dime a dozen 

Lol don't listen to this guy. There's a reason MT was being drafted in the 1st round

I would snap accept this. You could accept this trade and immediately flip Michael Thomas for a better RB than Montgomery 

It's risky because of your depth of course.  I agree with taking Thomas but double check when Chubb is supposed to come back.  Ideally, Ekeler will remain out until Chubb is back, letting you start Jackson with some confidence until Chubb is healthy again.