Sign in to follow this  
airick

Gibson or Gaskin ROS? WHIR

12 Team PPR.  Who would you rather have for the rest of the season?  Gibson or Gaskin?

Leave your link

I think most would probably go Gaskin but give me Gibson. It is entirely a case of if you are looking for safety or upside. Gaskin should be nice and steady with a solid floor going forward. JD Mckissic has cut into Gibson's role quite a bit. As the record continues to deteriorate I see no reason why the football team wouldn't eventually unleash Gibson. He has been pretty usable anyway and I think he has huge fantasy playoff time upside. I'd rather take the shot on that happening then play it safe in this case.

Gaskin is competent, but had a defined time with lots of touches.  He has a very safe floor as long as Miami stays in games (which they were with Fitzmagic at least).

Gibson is more talented and more efficient in generating points with his limited touches.  Give Gibson Gaskin's volume and he'd be a fantasy star.  Unfortunately, he is getting out-touched by McKissic and he's on a bad team.

We've seen Gaskin's ceiling and it's not impressive.  Gibson's ceiling is much higher.  

I'll take the guy with most potential upside.  Give me Gibson.

I feel like Tua might eat into some of Gaskin value w running and scrambling, but idkwtf Wash is doing w AG either.  He's clearly the best back but they don't give him everything.

I think I'd stick w Gibson.