Rotoworld.com Forums

Who are your playoff must-haves?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to have pretty deep benches or a commanding lead to be stashing defenses with week 15/16 in mind as we are in the middle of bye weeks.   Teams that are picking up an extra defense for

Alcohol. 

13 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

You need to have pretty deep benches or a commanding lead to be stashing defenses with week 15/16 in mind as we are in the middle of bye weeks.  

Teams that are picking up an extra defense for a playoff run, I'd love to hear the players you are dropping. Not judging, truly curious. 

Only playoff DEF I would stash this week is Baltimore if they were dropped due to bye weeks, they play Cleveland, Jacksonville, Giants in weeks 14/15/16, and Dallas/Cincinnati in 13/17. They're also an elite unit already unlike the Seahawks who were suggested above (I'm a Hawks fan, we're definitely not 5-0 because of our defense).

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

Only playoff DEF I would stash this week is Baltimore if they were dropped due to bye weeks, they play Cleveland, Jacksonville, Giants in weeks 14/15/16, and Dallas/Cincinnati in 13/17. They're also an elite unit already unlike the Seahawks who were suggested above (I'm a Hawks fan, we're definitely not 5-0 because of our defense).

that's a good call. likely not dropped in more leagues but certainly a potential sneaky add-in trade target

1 hour ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

You need to have pretty deep benches or a commanding lead to be stashing defenses with week 15/16 in mind as we are in the middle of bye weeks.  

Teams that are picking up an extra defense for a playoff run, I'd love to hear the players you are dropping. Not judging, truly curious. 

Agreed. I'd love to hear that as well. Having a top defense those weeks is fantastic, but man it'd be tough to roster a bench defense for nearly ten weeks. I'm assuming people are dropping like their WR5s and RB flyers/handcuffs like Akers, Duke, JWill, Moss, Mattison, etc. 

2 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

I'd say you're correct. This stash should really only apply to those who can afford it. It really depends on your league position. 

3 hours ago, vercrazy said:

Arguably the best defense + the best ending playoff schedule.

Raven D owners are loving life.  

And they just traded for Yannick Ngakoue.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, vercrazy said:

You have to have a real short bench to drop Bal D for a bye week.  They are a no doubt starter pretty much this entire season.  If you drop them, you're streaming for the rest of the year.

6 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

I currently have both in one league. Lol. But it’s FF...things can change very quickly. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangeglove said:

I've been trying to trade for Godwin for the last two weeks.  I'm undefeated with a lot of room behind me so I can start looking forward.  In weeks 14 - 17 Tampa Bay plays Minnesota, Atlanta, Detroit, Atlanta.  That's golden!

that's a good one!

10 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Cause he's the man, and he's going to shred ROS. 4 games is enough sample size for me against top-10 defenses.

Got you, just surprised to see this in this thread. Yeah, baller for sure.