Rotoworld.com Forums

Who are your playoff must-haves?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to have pretty deep benches or a commanding lead to be stashing defenses with week 15/16 in mind as we are in the middle of bye weeks.   Teams that are picking up an extra defense for

Alcohol. 

23 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

I think this is recency bias - I'm not convinced he'll keep this up. He was great Weeks 2-4 as well and then went quiet Weeks 5-7.

Weeks 5-7 were against good to great defenses. He was also fine, if not great, in two of those three games. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

Yea he was fine in 2/3 but the standard you set was league winner. And those weeks don't jive with that. 

Yeah, he was fine against Washington, SF, and Chicago. He's been pretty consistently good to great against lesser defenses. He gets two of the worst secondaries in the league in the two final weeks of the playoffs. So yes, league winner potential. 

5 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

Yea he was fine in 2/3 but the standard you set was league winner. And those weeks don't jive with that. 

Im in agreement with you, the snap count was not there and fell off like it did last season for Kupp. Hes a great player, but Keenan Allen, A Rob if you can get him for cheap, honestly Diontae Johnson is turning into a super star Id want him, Henry is must. Defenses Browns, Rams, NE

6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im in agreement with you, the snap count was not there and fell off like it did last season for Kupp. Hes a great player, but Keenan Allen, A Rob if you can get him for cheap, honestly Diontae Johnson is turning into a super star Id want him, Henry is must. Defenses Browns, Rams, NE

Keenan Allen is a top 3-5 PPR WR, ROS, for me. So, that's kind of like touting DeAndre Hopkins. I mean, yes, but duh. 

Johnson is a great call. Kind of a lot of mouths there, but he gets tons of volume anyway. Like the call on the Browns D too. 

3 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Yeah, he was fine against Washington, SF, and Chicago. He's been pretty consistently good to great against lesser defenses. He gets two of the worst secondaries in the league in the two final weeks of the playoffs. So yes, league winner potential. 

Fair points. It's certainly possible. I'd rather my opponent not have him that's for sure.

• Like 1

In the past two weeks I’ve scooped 3 of my personal “must-haves”

1. Dalvin & 2. Waller (for JJacobs & McLaurin)

3. Tyreek (for Thielen and Pittman) 

Looking at Ds now. I have KC rostered and going to waiver NYG for this weekend v Cincy.  Was high in KC ROS but not sure that’s a lock.  

Just now, Cleanface said:

Looking at Ds now. I have KC rostered and going to waiver NYG for this weekend v Cincy.  Was high in KC ROS but not sure that’s a lock.  

I get why youd want Dalvin but that schedule is brutal, Id flip for Henry and a piece in a heartbeat. Even if its Henry and a good defense stash id consider it

11 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I get why youd want Dalvin but that schedule is brutal, Id flip for Henry and a piece in a heartbeat. Even if its Henry and a good defense stash id consider it

Agreed.  Maybe I’ll try.  Guy offered me that deal and I considered Dalvin an upgrade at the time, even with schedule.  This was before JJacobs 30 pointer, of course 😆 But I’d still do it. 

How high is Cleveland considered?  
NOLA? 
Where would you all rank KC? 
GB??

Is SEA a legit pickup bc of their playoff schedule?? 

Not sure I can get any others unless they're dropped.  

Edited by Cleanface
6 hours ago, YoungDro said:

I've been hoarding two defenses now for the last week or two, the Browns and Saints.  Saints get the Broncos this week and the Browns have the Jags.  Saints get the Eagles in week 14.  Browns have Giants and Jets in week 15 and 16.

That Saints defense might be moving in to "start against anybody except KC" territory for me. They've been great the last 3 weeks and seem to really be rounding in to form. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

Why high on KC rest of season besides week 13 it looks terrible.

1 minute ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Why high on KC rest of season besides week 13 it looks terrible.

Most ROS Rankings sites I been following have them top 5 or so. Over NOLA, WASH, others. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They got me 21/10 weeks 7/8.  Good pass D and everyone passes v them bc they are playing from behind etc etc.