Itachi_is_the_goat

Richard Rodgers 2020 Outlook

You'd have to be pretty desperate but the TE wire is bare, TEs are heavily involved in Philly, and bottom line, Wentz has to throw to someone. Not a horrible roll of the dice. 

1 hour ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

No Ertz, no Goedert this week. Anyone firing him up?

32 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

You'd have to be pretty desperate but the TE wire is bare, TEs are heavily involved in Philly, and bottom line, Wentz has to throw to someone. Not a horrible roll of the dice. 

Sure do! 16 Teamer with Andrews & Gesicki on Bye...Here’s to hoping Wentz still loves TE as #1 option in Redzone!

• Like 1

Yup, rolling the dice and expecting enough touches for 60+ yards (or a TD).

• Like 1

Anyone have any background on him? IS he a slot-type guy, burner, plodder, etc? I know nothing about him but don't wan't to start Gerald Everette as much as I once did.

17 minutes ago, codyodea said:

Anyone have any background on him? IS he a slot-type guy, burner, plodder, etc? I know nothing about him but don't wan't to start Gerald Everette as much as I once did.

If I'm not mistaken, he used to play with Rodgers in GB and looked decent whenever he got his looks. 

28 minutes ago, codyodea said:

He's a better play then Everett for sure.

No Mark Andrews, no Friskner backup in TEN, gotta go with someone.

Gives me a reason to watch this sh1+show of a game.

• Like 3

Top-12 TE this week...no doubt. 60% snap count last week...Croom had 1 target for 3 yards and 1% snaps come on lol 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Top-12 TE this week...no doubt. 60% snap count last week...Croom had 1 target for 3 yards and 1% snaps come on lol 

With the bye weeks and the play of TE's this year he could go 2 for 30 and be a top 12 TE...

Edited by Moveless
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, codyodea said:

Big body, good hands. Reliable red zone weapon but I wouldn't expect huge yardage breakout game. His ceiling is more like 5 or 6 catches for 50 and a score but the opportunity will be there for a ceiling tonight. I'd lean more on the side of it actually happening simply because the Eagles have literally no one else to throw it too.

1 hour ago, Moveless said:

With the bye weeks and the play of TE's this year he could go 2 for 30 and be a top 12 TE...

this ^

it's barren, folks ... barren!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

hehehehehehhhhhh... looks good!

2 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

14.5? Ya I'll take that all day

had to gamble on him and it’s honestly one of the best moves I’ve made in years lol. No faith at all and he totally delivered!

remember- talent and situation and system- they are all checked for Rodgers 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

14.5? Ya I'll take that all day

Ditto! Could have been 20! Just missed TD on first drive, tackled inside 1 yard line!

I think he’s a good trade piece to the Goedert / Ertz owner if they have no backup TE. Wentz has always targeted his TE and now he we have a game where Rodgers had a good stat line and was targeted. Package him and another piece for a slight upgrade.

Thats what I’ll be attempting to do with him anyways 

Edited by Breesus
  • Like 1

I'm so tempted to fire him up this week over some players most websites have ranked above him. Wentz force feeds TE's and they should be able to drop multiple TDs against Dallas without much of a fight. Anyone else playing him above expert rankings this week?

Yep I'm playing him, the Dallas match up is hard to ignore! This is assuming Goedert is out though. I think there's video of Goedert practising in his thread so keep an eye on him. 

Edited by Hyperize

1 minute ago, Hyperize said:

Yep I'm playing him, the Dallas match up is hard to ignore! This is assuming Goedert is out though. I think there's video of Goedert practising in his thread so keep an eye on him. 

Good point. Hopefully we have clarity on Goedert before the 10am games. If he is a game time decision thats not a gamble worth doing unless you can pivot to someone else in this game or Monday. 

2 hours ago, Moveless said:

I'm so tempted to fire him up this week over some players most websites have ranked above him. Wentz force feeds TE's and they should be able to drop multiple TDs against Dallas without much of a fight. Anyone else playing him above expert rankings this week?

Completely agree. He's definitely a TE1 without Goedert. There are only around five TEs that you'd say you absolutely have to start over him. A case could be made for him over the rest. 

• Thanks 1