Dboy94

Help With My Trades! Melvin Gordon And Hopkins For Elliot? Mixon And James White For Hopkins???

Help with my trades! Team 1. Trade my Elliot for Melvin and Hopkins?

My RB: Elliot, Conner, Drake, Scott, Mckissick

My WR: Gowdin, Kupp, Parker, Hollywood, Edleman, Ruggs

PPR Record 2-4

Team 2. Trade my Mixon and White for Hopkins?

My RB: Henry, Mixon, JRob, Jackson, White

My WR: Arob, Woods, Fulgham, Deebo, Ruggs, Patrick 

PPR Record 4-2

Would you do these? What are your thoughts? 

Edited by Dboy94

1 minute ago, Dboy94 said:

Help with my trades! Team 1. Trade my Elliot for Melvin and Hopkins?

My RB: Elliot, Conner, Drake, Scott, Mckissick

My WR: Gowdin, Kupp, Parker, Hollywood, Edleman, Ruggs

Team 2. Trade my Mixon and White for Hopkins?

My RB: Henry, Mixon, JRob, Jackson, White

My WR: Arob, Woods, Fulgham, Deebo, Ruggs, Patrick 

Would you do these? What are your thoughts? 

I'd be willing to deal Mixon for Hopkins straight up, so I'd definitely just do #2 and hang onto Zeke.

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

I'd be willing to deal Mixon for Hopkins straight up, so I'd definitely just do #2 and hang onto Zeke.

So just Mixon for Hopkins? Keep White? I kind of wanna keep White because I'll be thin at back. Who else should I offer if he doesn't agree? 

Just now, Dboy94 said:

So just Mixon for Hopkins? Keep White? I kind of wanna keep White because I'll be thin at back. Who else should I offer if he doesn't agree? 

I thought you had Mixon and were getting Hopkins.

I would do Mixon and White for Hopkins for sure...big upgrade for you.

please help

6 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

I thought you had Mixon and were getting Hopkins.

Yes but he wants Mixon and White. You said just Mixon straight up?

5 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Yes but he wants Mixon and White. You said just Mixon straight up?

I thought you were getting White. White is useless man. You might as well do Mixon and White. Hopkins is worth way more than those two.

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

I thought you were getting White. White is useless man. You might as well do Mixon and White. Hopkins is worth way more than those two.

I'm trading my Mixon and White for Hopkins. Read over it again. So I'm assuming good trade. 

Just now, Dboy94 said:

I'm trading my Mixon and White for Hopkins. Read over it again. So I'm assuming good trade. 

Yes, it's a good deal for you. I'd make it before the Hopkins owner changes their mind. Mixon has a tough schedule, and he has a matchup against PIT in your fantasy playoff schedule. Mixon has benefited from a stellar game against a bottom 5 run defense in Jacksonville, and the fact he's receiving 20+ touches per game. Those are the only reasons you're able to make this deal. Hopkins is far better.

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

Yes, it's a good deal for you. I'd make it before the Hopkins owner changes their mind. Mixon has a tough schedule, and he has a matchup against PIT in your fantasy playoff schedule. Mixon has benefited from a stellar game against a bottom 5 run defense in Jacksonville, and the fact he's receiving 20+ touches per game. Those are the only reasons you're able to make this deal. Hopkins is far better.

Thanks brotha. What about Elliot? I just lost 4 straight. Gordon's numbers haven't been bad and I get Hopkins. 

6 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Also, would you trade Elliot for JRob and Fuller?

I would take trade 2 and I would not do trade one.  I don't like getting rid of Elliott as I am not as high on Andy Dalton and the Dallas passing offense as everybody else is.  I think it will be a run heavy script and I don't think you want to give him up.  My opinion though.