Wentz tonight or Bridgewater sunday

What do you guys think non ppr

wentz vs giants

bridgewater vs saints 

13 minutes ago, Marinap87 said:

What do you guys think non ppr

wentz vs giants

bridgewater vs saints 

Wentz and it's not close. The Saints have a very good defense. Sit Bridgewater in all but 2 QB leagues.

49 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Wentz and it's not close. The Saints have a very good defense. Sit Bridgewater in all but 2 QB leagues.

The Saints have gotten torched by QBs this year. I don't believe they've held one under 20. 

I'm in the same predicament with Wentz or Teddy. It's REALLY close. Wentz has performed with limited weapons all year, but how long can that last? With him running more and the Giants being such a bad team you just get this bad feeling that if Philly somehow gets down big early we see Hurts. You could also envision a 16-13 type game, with both offenses unable to move the chains. I honestly can't decide. 

Just now, BGDDYKWL said:

The Saints have gotten torched by QBs this year. I don't believe they've held one under 20. 

I'm in the same predicament with Wentz or Teddy. It's REALLY close. Wentz has performed with limited weapons all year, but how long can that last? With him running more and the Giants being such a bad team you just get this bad feeling that if Philly somehow gets down big early we see Hurts. You could also envision a 16-13 type game, with both offenses unable to move the chains. I honestly can't decide. 

I was thinking the exact same thing. And without Sanders to help keep the Giants honest in the run game I might go with Bridgewater. Wentz is just a terribly immobile QB and if the Giants are able to key on the pass and blitz him he's going to be in trouble. Seriously, the only less athletic QB I've seen in recent years is Flacco. 

1 hour ago, Marinap87 said:

Bump cause I till can’t decide

I'm going Wentz. But I've literally been wrong with every decision I've made this year, so if I were you I'd go Teddy. Lol. 

Teddy for me... Saints have been torched by QBs. I don't trust Wentz against a slightly underrated NYG defense, without any weapons really.

Help with mine?