Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

10-22-20 Giants @ Eagles TNF Thread

I felt like being risky tonight and went with Scott over David Johnson. Johnson has been averaging about 12ppg anyway. I also really just wanted to watch one of my players tonight. Yikes. After that first quarter, I thought I was on my way to a 15-20 point night.

How are they not using Scott more on dump offs and in open space?

Let’s go!

Edited by tpat30
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Yeah the hope was 5 or 6 catches. It looked like that would happen early on. I didn't think he'd get like 20 carries or anything.. They've had some games where they have really gotten away from utilizing the backs as pass catchers. They have really good pass catching backs too.

Wentz really refuses to look to the check down.

• Thanks 1

Holy **** no PI but they called it on Philly with way less contact? lmao this league

Scott is a shame on you/shame on me thing - lesson learned - midgets not good at football.

RB isn't even down and they blew the whistle.

• Haha 1

That's a terrible play.  Clearly obvious that Wentz was deadset on throwing it there even though Butler had no separation.  He had three receivers on the left.  At least look t see if they are open.

• Like 2

That feeling when your coach doesn't trust his $30,000,000 QB to pass in the redzone.

giphy.gif

Is it possible to get Scott like two more catches and 20 yards?  Come on man....

2 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I felt like being risky tonight and went with Scott over David Johnson. Johnson has been averaging about 12ppg anyway. I also really just wanted to watch one of my players tonight. Yikes. After that first quarter, I thought I was on my way to a 15-20 point night.

How are they not using Scott more on dump offs and in open space?

Let’s go!

Ditto...Wentz wants to play hero ball....Scotts been open plenty in space, not even a glance

• Like 1

Just more horribly inconsistent officiating...nothing new 

oh another of my RBs is injured? shocking. at least he put up 0.8 points before going down

Just now, Deke said:

Holy **** no PI but they called it on Philly with way less contact? lmao this league

I dont understand. Why is that not PI? Dude was holding him long before the ball got there.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Scott is a shame on you/shame on me thing - lesson learned - midgets not good at football.

Darren Sproles would love to have a word with you lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

He tore it up at the end of last year