Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

10-22-20 Giants @ Eagles TNF Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Engram is so bad at this sport.

Welp maybe he’ll get better when he gets traded to the ravens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Silkk1211 said:

Never understand why teams even bother putting injury prone guys on kickoff or punt returns.

Sure, it's DeSean's fault that he got hit a second after he was down and had a guy hyperextend his leg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that's probably a wrap on D-Jax's season.    I dont know if there is a guy out there who gets hurt more.   Oh wait, maybe his teammate Alshon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pdog109 said:

If giants lose ill burn.my house down with me in it

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i.coulda used some gano points, thanks engram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

If giants lose ill burn.my house down with me in it

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Never understand why teams even bother putting injury prone guys on kickoff or punt returns.


Pederson is the coach. That’s the explanation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

Sure, it's DeSean's fault that he got hit a second after he was down and had a guy hyperextend his leg

I'm not saying it is anyone's fault...they are just high collision plays so makes no sense to put injury prone guys in that position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They sent a 2 man rush with a CB blitz.....what is the point of that?  You let him escape the pocket just by running to the open side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers TE1 . Should have used him. Giants are IMPLODING OMF IM SCREAMING

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 seconds to snap the ball in the "hurry-up" lol, Wentz is a clown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silkk1211 said:

I'm not saying it is anyone's fault...they are just high collision plays so makes no sense to put injury prone guys in that position

Anybody would've gotten injured in that situation, it was a dirty play, your comment makes no sense

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Rodgers TE1 . Should have used him. Giants are IMPLODING OMF IM SCREAMING

Yeah regrets sinking in for not choosing him over Engram 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sternes said:

Why are the Giants burning TO?

Why wouldn't they? There's a minute left, the Eagles have plenty of time to score otherwise. All they can do with the clock is to preserve it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying for Fulgham here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

Why wouldn't they? There's a minute left, the Eagles have plenty of time to score otherwise. All they can do with the clock is to preserve it. 

 

If they score, they need them.  Let the Eagles burn the TO.  You need a defensive stop no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sternes said:

 

If they score, they need them.  Let the Eagles burn the TO.  You need a defensive stop no matter what.

If the Eagles run the clock down, timeouts won't do them any good. This is what 20 years of analytics have taught us, time is more important.

Granted, the Giants are morons and will probably lose the game on some pass over the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this