Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

10-22-20 Giants @ Eagles TNF Thread

Just now, Proteus said:

Real question for guys in the know about contracts and such: Is this the last season for Daniel Jones as a NYG starter?

I think this team is absolutely doomed with this guy.

And so is Barkley's value.

I would rather see them invest SOLEY in O Linemen in the offseason and bring in a guy like Case Keenum to manage the GD game.

What are the chances we get that?

Still got 2 years + 5th year option for a Rookie...most good QBs are extended before 4th year anyways. 

He's gotta show game-composure and upside for them to even consider it. However their OL 1st rounder looks bad so far, and Jason Garrett doesn't help.

Next year probably make or break. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Proteus said:

Real question for guys in the know about contracts and such: Is this the last season for Daniel Jones as a NYG starter?

I would rather see them invest SOLEY in O Linemen in the offseason and bring in a guy like Case Keenum to manage the GD game.

Fitz

Just now, Proteus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12544783

• Haha 1

Just now, Proteus said:

I don't even think Jones is that bad. I think his head has been messed with that he doesn't know if he is making the right or wrong decision.  He needs a confidence boost and better coaching.  You can tell he doesn't know when he should run or stay in pocket.  Last year he was making mistakes but he was confident in doing them.  Now he is making mistakes and doesn't even know if they are good or bad, he is just scared to do the wrong thing which is how you ruin a player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember a time when engram used to catch passes down field... it was back in the better times

• Like 1

and here comes another game between -2 and 4 points from my defense. like how the f--- do you let someone catch and score on that?

Edited by Deke
  • Like 1

JOnes TD pass wooo

at least i got a Gano point, i was hoping for a 3 and out since they were already in Gano range

Oh well lets go NYG defense

Just now, Sternes said:

I don't even think Jones is that bad. I think his head has been messed with that he doesn't know if he is making the right or wrong decision.  He needs a confidence boost and better coaching.  You can tell he doesn't know when he should run or stay in pocket.  Last year he was making mistakes but he was confident in doing them.  Now he is making mistakes and doesn't even know if they are good or bad, he is just scared to do the wrong thing which is how you ruin a player.

Well this of course after he hits Tate for a big TD.

But exactly! He looks skittish as hell, like Mark Sanchez towards the end! It's totally unsustainable regardless who deserves the blame.

He also won't check down to his RBs for some reason. He's like a terrible 3 point shooter who won't stop shooting 3s! And refuses to even try a layup!

As a Barkley dynasty owner I like really want to beat his a** and Barkley's not even out there!

1 minute ago, TeeGee60 said:

I remember a time when engram used to catch passes down field... it was back in the better times

Jason Garrett

Just now, GoPackGo23 said:

Already regretting my Philly D choice tonight

the giants only **** the bed when facing the defense my opponents own

Just now, GoPackGo23 said:

Already regretting my Philly D choice tonight

I don't know for the life of my why anyone feels overly confident in TNF defenses...almost all of the times the defenses are huge let downs. Learned my lesson last year Steelers vs. Browns and this year Browns vs. Bengals. TNF is incredibly volatile and unpredictable- these players are gassed. 

1 minute ago, Deke said:

and here comes another game between -2 and 4 points from my defense. like how the f--- do you let someone catch and score on that?

Lmao same here !!

Jesus christ, tackle you damn fool.

What was that ....

Lets hope for some sacks or a pick6 would be beautiful. 

Just now, RingMyBell said:

Jason Garrett

I just don’t get it... trade  him then, literally wasting away

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I don't know for the life of my why anyone feels overly confident in TNF defenses...almost all of the times the defenses are huge let downs. Learned my lesson last year Steelers vs. Browns and this year Browns vs. Bengals. TNF is incredibly volatile and unpredictable- these players are gassed. 

The giants offense though...

Fun Scott i started you week 1 and you did poop

Pretty disappointed that Fulgham only has the 1 overthrown target so far. I still think he gets 7-8 targets, but a little nervous about Wentz not even looking at him so far

Patiently waiting for Fulgham...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

I just don’t get it... trade  him then, literally wasting away

there are engram trade speculations in the interwebs, carolina, NE, and ravens.

Whiteside and Rodgers now with catches.  Anyone else on the roster still need to get fed before Fulgham?