Sign in to follow this  
The 7th Beatles

10-22-20 Giants @ Eagles TNF Thread

Freeman just got killed.  I'm not sure he exists anymore.

How the f--- is that holding lol

Dude took a shot for his qb that should buy him some snaps.

2 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Idk why they ran him up the middle on 3rd and 1. Use a bigger back or pitch it on the outside

But Scott could’ve made a move maybe. Seemed there was a spot to gain a yard. 

Is it just me... they keep bringing the middle line backer and there have been no te posts over the middle it would burn them for at minimum 20 yards each time

1 minute ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I mean he hasn't done much with what he gotten all season. What incentive do they have to give him 20 touches if he isn't doing anything? He isn't going back there next year. He's gonna have to do something with these touches or they'll just look at someone who at least might be part of the team in the future. That's what I meant earlier.

its not a hard concept. the incentive is that the giants still want to win games, hes the best back on their roster, and you need to establish some sort of run game when you have an incompetent qb that cant sustain a pass heavy game plan. no one is calling freeman a pro bowler.

I knew the giants defense was decent, but man if the offense was better at managing the clock, this would be a good football team

1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

It suck to be a NY Giants fan sheeeesh!!

Hey pal try doing that AND being pdog109. My life is hard to live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

i guess i need to drop gano. sad.

I was hoping the pathetic offense would at least get close enough to kick a few field goes.  Too much  to ask!

"Intended for Fulgham" sounds like the title of a Thomas Pynchon novel. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CABLE87 said:

I knew the giants defense was decent, but man if the offense was better at managing the clock, this would be a good football team

They would be better if Saquon was on the field. His loss honestly put the gameplan on Jones shoulders, and thats cost them a season

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

They would be better if Saquon was on the field. His loss honestly put the gameplan on Jones shoulders, and thats cost them a season

The offensive line is the problem. I don’t know if I’ve seen a worse offensive line in any of the games I’ve watched this year.

Wooooooow this dude had a TD and trips wtf

OH MY GOD!!!

That was some Gus Frerotte ****

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deke said:

its not a hard concept. the incentive is that the giants still want to win games, hes the best back on their roster, and you need to establish some sort of run game when you have an incompetent qb that cant sustain a pass heavy game plan. no one is calling freeman a pro bowler.

He has a fairly long history of not being the best in pass protection either and you have a young QB. Wayne Gallman is perfectly capable of averaging 3 yards per carry.