Sign in to follow this  
pastorofmuppets2

Alex Collins 2020 Outlook

On 10/23/2020 at 8:30 PM, Finisher said:

Just turned 26 is legit mind blowing to me. Feels like this dude played ages ago and checking his stats it was just two seasons ago and he only played three seasons in total.

Dude should be fresh. He was an absolute monster when healthy but couldn't hold on to the ball to save his life.

sooo...basically the average NFL RB career. 

Held this guy in a dynasty for a year and a half. He was very productive when he got the reps but I think I remember him getting dinged up a fair bit? Is that true? Also I guess he fumbled too many times. I think he was very much one of those "if this guy could only stay on the field" guys. 

That makes sense as I'm pretty sure Seattle didn't even have a tailback on their practice squad.

Is this the "Zag" while everyone else is doing a "Zig"? Has familiarity in the system and with Russell Wilson. Also has preformed decently at the NFL level (minus the fumbles).

Definitely someone to keep an eye out for. 

pretty decent game this past sunday, 43 yards 11 carries and a score in a game there were down (also 2 targets)...deejay dallas only had 2 carries. Carson seems likely out for thursday and hyde is a question mark. collins could be a pretty good option this week as a lead back in a game with likely lots of offense. i guess we will have to wait on the reports on carson and hyde, but i'm looking to scoop this guy up where i can. 

7 hours ago, Jubanton said:

No practice reports out of Seattle?

Hyde practiced in full, Carson was limited. Make of that what you will. Hard to trust any info coming out of seattle the past 2-3 weeks.  I'm gonna burn a claim on Collins just in case

If Hyde practiced in full legitimately, Collins is probably best on the WW. It does sound like a legit mess though.

I think if both Hyde and Collins are active it's a situation to avoid. If only one of them is active, could be a solid spot start. They really moved away from Dallas last game 

Picking him up everywhere......

spacer.png

If he stays healthy he could run away with the job, Carson has eggshell skin.

Edited by Strikeforce316

Collins was demoted to SEA practice squad a couple days ago, no?

With Hyde & Carson back and DeeJay the choice to keep on active roster....I see no value here.

20 minutes ago, wayzupusc said:

Collins was demoted to SEA practice squad a couple days ago, no?

With Hyde & Carson back and DeeJay the choice to keep on active roster....I see no value here.

They'll probably call him back up if Carson and Hyde are out again, similar to how SD has moved Ballage back & forth a couple times.