Sign in to follow this  
Chargers88

Trade Help???

.5ppr 10 team standard scoring

RB: Zeke, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson, Dandre Swift, Gio Bernard, Jamall williams, Philip Lindsay, Myles Gaskin

WR: Devantae Adams, Allen Robinson, Kenny Galloday, Diontae Johnson, Antonio Brown 

Trade Thoughts, im liking trade 2 the best and I can pull that off try trade 4 with swift. 

Trade 1: 

Trade: Gio Bernard and  Diontae Johnson 

Receive: Chris Godwin or Brandin Cooks 

Trade 2: 

Trade: James Robinson and Antonio Gibson

Recieve: Jonathan Taylor 

Trade 3: 

Trade: James Robinson and Kenny Galloday 

Receive: Jonathan Taylor and Michael Thomas 

Trade 4: 

Trade Gio Bernard and Antonio Gibson or Dandre Swift 

Receive: David Johnson and Brandin Cooks 

Edited by Chargers88

Trade 1:  I slightly like it if you get Godwin, but not as much for Cooks

Trade 2:  I don't like this trade at ALL.  I have Robinson and Taylor valued similarly; throwing in Gibson makes the price way too high.

Trade 3:  I sort of like it, but it makes me nervous since Thomas hasn't played more than one week.  In the long run it might be okay, but I think it's also overpaying for Thomas' current value.

Trade 4:  That one I think I like.  I expect DJ and Cooks to both have good second halves of the season, so to get them for Gibson-or-Swift plus a 1-2 week rental is absolutely worth it to me.

Jee some of these are tough. Straight off the bat I like trade 1 because Gio is just a filler and Godwin IMO is a huge buy low at the moment. 

I also don't hate trade 3. Only issue is MT hurt his hamstring so not sure when he's back. 

If you are in great shape record wise, where you can afford a loss in the next couple weeks, go for trade 4, as it gives the best playoff team. If playoffs require a push go with trade 2. You can't afford to deplete your WRs.

3 minutes ago, pan55 said:

If you are in great shape record wise, where you can afford a loss in the next couple weeks, go for trade 4, as it gives the best playoff team. If playoffs require a push go with trade 2. You can't afford to deplete your WRs.

Thanks im 5-1 and am looking to trade depth for upgrade at spots would you prefer to trade swift or Gibson?

Edited by Chargers88

Swift has a much higher ceiling than Gibson and and should be trending rapidly upward. Hang onto Swift if you can. 

My bad, Having a 5-1 record I actually favored trade 3, I mistakenly said trade 4. If you can afford to lose a game or two now, I'd prefer Taylor and Thomas going into the playoffs. Much, much higher upside. 

I like all 4 of these trades tbh. I would do trade 1 for sure and get Godwin. Would also take trade 3 since you are 5-1 and don't need MT right this second

Walking away with Godwin, JT, and Michael Thomas is a very nice haul.

3 minutes ago, HooDat said:

I like all 4 of these trades tbh. I would do trade 1 for sure and get Godwin. Would also take trade 3 since you are 5-1 and don't need MT right this second

Walking away with Godwin, JT, and Michael Thomas is a very nice haul.

I have brown and he is expected to go to the Tampa 

Doesn't matter I would still trade Gio and Diontae for Godwin. I think he's a big buy low

I’d go for the Zeke, Taylor duo down the stretch and you have Swift as your back up. Trade 2 for me. Thanks for mine. 

Just now, Jtitalia said:

I’d go for the Zeke, Taylor duo down the stretch and you have Swift as your back up. Trade 2 for me. Thanks for mine. 

No problem I could also try james robinson Kenny galloday and Antonio Gibson for Joe mixon and Chris Godwin 

Trade 1: would like it, but have to wonder how the signing of AB affects Godwin's value. 

#2: imo, JT & J-Rob are equal, so also giving Gibson is a bit much.

#3: with your record & WR depth, you can wait on MT. 

#4: if you do this trade, keep Swift.

Like trade 4, for MT's upside. 

4 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Trade 1: would like it, but have to wonder how the signing of AB affects Godwin's value. 

#2: imo, JT & J-Rob are equal, so also giving Gibson is a bit much.

#3: with your record & WR depth, you can wait on MT. 

#4: if you do this trade, keep Swift.

Like trade 4, for MT's upside. 

Thanks Darin what is your thoughts on 

trading robinson Gibson and galloday for mixon and Godwin or brandin cooks 

Edited by Chargers88

Since you have Gio & are deepnat RB, I don't mind the trade. If Godwin goes down, you have AB as depth. 

I actually just saw that Mixon could have a Lisfranc injury and that he could miss multiple weeks, so factor that in. Gio's not as much of a throw in anymore

I like trade 1 but also don’t know abt godwin with ab in town. I also like 3 with MT coming back soon could be boost to your team not giving up too much and getting Jonathan Taylor. I feel Robison will lose value as he faces more tough run D end of year scdule not very friendly.