Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Golladay/ Brown for Adams/ Parker PPR

My team:

Mahomes

Henry, Taylor, Robinson, Bernard( waiver claim), Edmonds

Golladay, DK, Aj Brown, J Jefferson, D Johnson, Shanault

Kittle, Hockenson

Is it too much of a risk to my WR depth if I trade Golladay and Aj Brown for Adams, Parker? 

1 minute ago, Chargers88 said:

I like golladay and brown 

HElp

Because of the upside? Everyone has adams so much higher on the ranks

IMO I'd take Adams and Parker.

I'd suggest though trying to offer Golladay and Jefferson for Devante and see if he bites. 

Just now, TheByeRound said:

IMO I'd take Adams and Parker.

I'd suggest though trying to offer Golladay and Jefferson for Devante and see if he bites. 

He is in must win mode now with Thomas out, and has no depth outside of that, so this is the offer thats presented

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

He is in must win mode now with Thomas out, and has no depth outside of that, so this is the offer thats presented

Who are his other WRs? Other than MT & Parker. 

I'd also take Adams and Parker.  Last week aside, whenever Adams is active he should be a top-10 play, and I don't feel as confident about Golladay.  You have depth, so rolling Adams and DK out every week and then playing matchups with Parker, JJ, and Diontae should give you a nice team to field every week.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Ruggs, mike williams, michael thomas

I agree with Tusb. You can role out Adams and DK. That's an elite pair. 

I do like AJ brown though but he Parker is still serviceable. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

My team:

Mahomes

Henry, Taylor, Robinson, Bernard( waiver claim), Edmonds

Golladay, DK, Aj Brown, J Jefferson, D Johnson, Shanault

Kittle, Hockenson

Is it too much of a risk to my WR depth if I trade Golladay and Aj Brown for Adams, Parker? 

It's a fair offer & I do like Adams over Golladay. I would probably make that deal. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

It's a fair offer & I do like Adams over Golladay. I would probably make that deal. Thanks for mine!

So I sent Brown and Golladay, and received Adams, Parker and Ruggs. The trade was immediately vetoed by this 10 man league. Can you see a valid reason other than the other LM not knowing what hes giving up to warrant a veto?

1 hour ago, TheByeRound said:

I agree with Tusb. You can role out Adams and DK. That's an elite pair. 

I do like AJ brown though but he Parker is still serviceable. 

The trade was vetoed. It was Aj Brown, Golladay for Adams/Parker/Ruggs. Do you think this trade warrants a veto?

8 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

The trade was vetoed. It was Aj Brown, Golladay for Adams/Parker/Ruggs. Do you think this trade warrants a veto?

Nope, not in the slightest. 

Nope, not in the slightest. 

My league is upset because it helps my team significantly, basically putting me in 1st. What is my argument to say this shouldnt have been vetoed?

My league is upset because it helps my team significantly, basically putting me in 1st. What is my argument to say this shouldnt have been vetoed?

There will be alot of bias so it's hard to convince a majority. Maybe they're upset that the trade gives you a better player and added ruggs, good depth. You could counter with just Devante and Parker ? 

22 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

So I sent Brown and Golladay, and received Adams, Parker and Ruggs. The trade was immediately vetoed by this 10 man league. Can you see a valid reason other than the other LM not knowing what hes giving up to warrant a veto?

Not worth a veto imo. 

There will be alot of bias so it's hard to convince a majority. Maybe they're upset that the trade gives you a better player and added ruggs, good depth. You could counter with just Devante and Parker ? 

Thats what im trying to do, but everyone only wants a Aj Brown and Golladay for Adams trade, and imo that risk is not worth the trade. I took it so I could get some reassurance in depth as well as Adams

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Not worth a veto imo. 

Is there an argument I can make that this trade can pass? They want to argue I can only get Adams on the deal

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Is there an argument I can make that this trade can pass? They want to argue I can only get Adams on the deal

Maybe take Ruggs out of the deal, then see what they say. Imo, giving Golladay & AJB for Adams is a bit of overpay. 

• Thanks 1

Thats what im trying to do, but everyone only wants a Aj Brown and Golladay for Adams trade, and imo that risk is not worth the trade. I took it so I could get some reassurance in depth as well as Adams

Yeah 100% 

Golladay and AJ are way too much. 

Imo Golladay is a WR1 and AJ brown is trending that way. 

Can you base the trade on draft selections? 

I'm guessing Devante was taken top 5-10 but has already been Injured. Golladay would be roughly 15-20?

I'm also assuming AJ would of been selected prior to Parker. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheByeRound said:

Yeah 100% 

Golladay and AJ are way too much. 

Imo Golladay is a WR1 and AJ brown is trending that way. 

Can you base the trade on draft selections? 

I'm guessing Devante was taken top 5-10 but has already been Injured. Golladay would be roughly 15-20?

I'm also assuming AJ would of been selected prior to Parker. 

Thats where Im at, Brown and Golladay is too much but now its at a point where the league is controlling a trade just because the other GM doesnt know how to make a good deal. He isnt tanking, I assumed fair value but in favor of me

Thats where Im at, Brown and Golladay is too much but now its at a point where the league is controlling a trade just because the other GM doesnt know how to make a good deal. He isnt tanking, I assumed fair value but in favor of me

Yeah I think it really comes down to how good AJ can be. I have him in my league and I have a gut feel that he will be a beast for the remainder of the season. So I probably value him a little too highly. But I think golladay and AJ is fair for Devante and Parker. If the trade doesn't go, offer Golladay and Jefferson for just Adams.  

• Thanks 1

If they force you to give AJ brown and Golladay For just Adams I would say no but AJ brown and gollady for Adams and Parker seems like a good trade to me.