Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Golladay/ Brown for Adams/ Parker PPR

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Blizzard737 said:

If they force you to give AJ brown and Golladay For just Adams I would say no but AJ brown and gollady for Adams and Parker seems like a good trade to me. 

Thats where Im at, Im a big believer in this TEN offense. Only problem is Im 2-4, so I need to win a majority of my games to make playoffs. Thats why I went for the immediate upside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Thats where Im at, Im a big believer in this TEN offense. Only problem is Im 2-4, so I need to win a majority of my games to make playoffs. Thats why I went for the immediate upside 

Yeah I see being 2-4 and needing the upside now, I like AJ brown a lot too but in your situation need to win now Adams will certainly help with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

I would leave this league if they veto.  That is ridiculous 

Lol this will be my last time playing in this league, and its paid is what I dont understand. Why do you have a big issue with this veto? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Lol this will be my last time playing in this league, and its paid is what I dont understand. Why do you have a big issue with this veto? 

Bc its a totally legit trade and there’s no collusion.  That is a perfectly fine trade.  You’re trading two solid WR1/2 pieces (AJB & Golladay) to a guy who needs depth, for one stud WR1 elite piece and an unpredictable WR2/3 type.  Wtf, that’s the point of trading!  
 

A league vetoing a trade bc it’s going to make you too good is compete BS.  That’s not what vetoing is for.  It’s for collusion, cheating, blatant bad behavior - not bc one person is making his team too good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

Bc its a totally legit trade and there’s no collusion.  That is a perfectly fine trade.  You’re trading two solid WR1/2 pieces (AJB & Golladay) to a guy who needs depth, for one stud WR1 elite piece and an unpredictable WR2/3 type.  Wtf, that’s the point of trading!  
 

A league vetoing a trade bc it’s going to make you too good is compete BS.  That’s not what vetoing is for.  It’s for collusion, cheating, blatant bad behavior - not bc one person is making his team too good.  

They are complaining that the 2nd league manager doesnt know what hes doing and that the trade is too one sided. I wont be participating in this league again, but I know Ive got a bigger issue if the trade was going to go through, and now that the rest of the league has vetoed that the guy I traded with is going to back out of a deal. Very frustrating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

They are complaining that the 2nd league manager doesnt know what hes doing and that the trade is too one sided. I wont be participating in this league again, but I know Ive got a bigger issue if the trade was going to go through, and now that the rest of the league has vetoed that the guy I traded with is going to back out of a deal. Very frustrating 

But that’s what is so stupid.  It’s good for him!  Adam’s has been hurt and he needs WR depth...what’s better than getting two WR1/2s to give him depth and relive the worry of Adams reactivating his injury??  It’s a smart trade for him, and he’s getting two great players.
 

 I could see if the two you were giving were like DJ Moore and Chark, two guys who have both underperformed and disappointed, but AJB & Golladay are highly valued by most all across fantasyland. 
I have both AJB and Golladay and I don’t even know if I’d make that trade and give them up.  I like them both way too much lol 

And this conversation is why they shouldn’t veto   People value players differently for different reasons.  If pressed, I might say I like his side better!  F Adam’s, I don’t want anything to do w him and his injuries over the last two years.  As long as it isn’t blatant and the shady behavior is provable, you can’t veto   
 

You should copy these responses and show them  

 

 

 

 

Edited by Cleanface
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cleanface said:

But that’s what is so stupid.  It’s good for him!  Adam’s has been hurt and he needs WR depth...what’s better than getting two WR1/2s to give him depth and relive the worry of Adams reactivating his injury??  It’s a smart trade for him, and he’s getting two great players.
 

 I could see if the two you were giving were like DJ Moore and Chark, two guys who have both underperformed and disappointed, but AJB & Golladay are highly valued by most all across fantasyland. 
I have both AJB and Golladay and I don’t even know if I’d make that trade and give them up.  I like them both way too much lol 

And this conversation is why they shouldn’t veto   People value players differently for different reasons.  If pressed, I might say I like his side better!  F Adam’s, I don’t want anything to do w him and his injuries over the last two years.  As long as it isn’t blatant and the shady behavior is provable, you can’t veto   
 

You should copy these responses and show them  

 

 

 

 

Whatd you think of the deal Aj Brown and Golladay for Adams/Ruggs. The league has a problem with Parker being included. Still too much of a risk with Adams or do I pull trigger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk that’s up to you.  

You have DK so DK and Adam’s are an elite combo.  You prob won’t play Ruggs (or Parker for that matter) too much w JJefferson and DJohnson next in line.

Which top 3 you like better?;

Adams DK and JJefferson ~ or ~

DK Golladay AJBrown 
 

I like both. Might like the DK/Adams better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Whatd you think of the deal Aj Brown and Golladay for Adams/Ruggs. The league has a problem with Parker being included. Still too much of a risk with Adams or do I pull trigger?

 

Idk that’s up to you.  

You have DK so DK and Adam’s are an elite combo.  You prob won’t play Ruggs (or Parker for that matter) too much w JJefferson and DJohnson next in line.

Which top 3 you like better?;

Adams DK and JJefferson ~ or ~

DK Golladay AJBrown 
 

I like both. Might like the DK/Adams better. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

Idk that’s up to you.  

You have DK so DK and Adam’s are an elite combo.  You prob won’t play Ruggs (or Parker for that matter) too much w JJefferson and DJohnson next in line.

Which top 3 you like better?;

Adams DK and JJefferson ~ or ~

DK Golladay AJBrown 
 

I like both. Might like the DK/Adams better. 

Thats what im thinking. Tim patrick is on waiver that I may claim I just dont like not having the upside of guys if Adams or DK could go down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cleanface said:

 

 

Idk that’s up to you.  

You have DK so DK and Adam’s are an elite combo.  You prob won’t play Ruggs (or Parker for that matter) too much w JJefferson and DJohnson next in line.

Which top 3 you like better?;

Adams DK and JJefferson ~ or ~

DK Golladay AJBrown 
 

I like both. Might like the DK/Adams better. 

 
  •  

Im at a must win on the week, given the A Jones news does Davante go up in targets or should I hold expecting a bad week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im at a must win on the week, given the A Jones news does Davante go up in targets or should I hold expecting a bad week?

I would think that improves DAdams this week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

I would think that improves DAdams this week.  

Im holding out on the offer, its Adams/ Ruggs for Golladay/ Aj Brown is the only offer he is wanting but I feel like it is too much given the production Ruggs has yet to do. So much back and forth only for him to change it from Parker to Ruggs and Id be giving up a lot of good potential betting on Adams. Thanks for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this