iretirefromfantasy

BIG TRADEEE

I send 

Kamara, Herbert and Slayton

I receive 

L Jackson, AB and Metcalf 

Thoughts?

Edited by iretirefromfantasy

Hard to say without seeing your team and format; but I say no, can’t let go of Kamara 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

He just sent me this. 

56E13B9C_0887_48A1_80D2_A5096E944249.jpe

Pass. Herbert seems to be the real deal & with MT out, Kamara's value goes way up. I know Lamar is a solid QB, but not enough to give up a top 5 RB & not get a top 10 WR or RB, along with Lamar.

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Pass. Herbert seems to be the real deal & with MT out, Kamara's value goes way up. I know Lamar is a solid QB, but not enough to give up a top 5 RB & not get a top 10 WR or RB, along with Lamar.

He said Mixon but his injury scares me..

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

He said Mixon but his injury scares 

If you knew he would only be out a week or 2 & are solid at RB, I would consider it. But very risky without knowing his injury. 

Just now, DarinB300 said:

If you knew he would only be out a week or 2 & are solid at RB, I would consider it. But very risky without knowing his injury. 

I have Bell, Gordon, J Rob and Michel on IR 

Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

I have Bell, Gordon, J Rob and Michel on IR 

Little risky for me. Not bad RB & I do like J-Rob. But Bell's role is uncertain, although I think KC uses both him & CEH, like CLE did with Hunt & Chubb. MG3 may have a suspension coming. 

2 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Little risky for me. Not bad RB & I do like J-Rob. But Bell's role is uncertain, although I think KC uses both him & CEH, like CLE did with Hunt & Chubb. MG3 may have a suspension coming. 

He just said Mixon, L Jax and AB 

for Kamra, Herbs and a player of my choice. 

I throw in a scrub. 

wouldnt L Jax replace Kamaras output? AB should put up numbers then Mixon who knows. 

I still think it is risky to give up kamara 

Do you have Bernard? 

I would say Mixon Metcalf Jackson for kamara Herbert Layton he can take it or leave it but mixon with his injury is a risk especially if you don't have Bernard  along with AB for the best fantasy rb this year so far. 

for kamara especially at the rb position you best bet getting a Low end rb 1 with a wr 1 in return, Herbert has also been lightening it up as well and Jackson hasn't had that great of a season like last year 

Help

3 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Do you have Bernard? 

I would say Mixon Metcalf Jackson for kamara Herbert Layton he can take it or leave it but mixon with his injury is a risk especially if you don't have Bernard  along with AB for the best fantasy rb this year so far. 

for kamara especially at the rb position you best bet getting a Low end rb 1 with a wr 1 in return, Herbert has also been lightening it up as well and Jackson hasn't had that great of a season like last year 

Help

So no Antonio Brown? 

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

So no Antonio Brown? 

I mean if he will give you mixon Lamar Jackson, metcalf and Antonio Brown for Herbert kamara and slayton than do it. I like metcalf better than brown though this year. 

Also what is your record and what other rbs do you have?

9 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Do you have Bernard? 

Help

Ahree with this. I know AB is a stud & Brady likes him, but I prefer DK, with Wilson. 

Just now, Chargers88 said:

I mean if he will give you mixon Lamar Jackson, metcalf and Antonio Brown for Herbert kamara and slayton than do it. I like metcalf better than brown though this year. 

Also what is your record and what other rbs do you have?

I’m 3-3, leading point scorer :( 

Bell, J Robinson, Gordon and Michel on IR

1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Would if Mixon instead of Claypool?

Not much closer with the uncertainty surrounding his health and Kamara is just a top top guy you shouldn't give up unless the guy overpays, which is not the case