Sign in to follow this  
iretirefromfantasy

BIG TRADEEE

Recommended Posts

I send 

Kamara, Herbert and Slayton

 

I receive 

L Jackson, AB and Metcalf 

 

Thoughts?

Edited by iretirefromfantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to say without seeing your team and format; but I say no, can’t let go of Kamara 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

He just sent me this. 
 

56E13B9C_0887_48A1_80D2_A5096E944249.jpe

Pass. Herbert seems to be the real deal & with MT out, Kamara's value goes way up. I know Lamar is a solid QB, but not enough to give up a top 5 RB & not get a top 10 WR or RB, along with Lamar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Pass. Herbert seems to be the real deal & with MT out, Kamara's value goes way up. I know Lamar is a solid QB, but not enough to give up a top 5 RB & not get a top 10 WR or RB, along with Lamar.

He said Mixon but his injury scares me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

He said Mixon but his injury scares 

If you knew he would only be out a week or 2 & are solid at RB, I would consider it. But very risky without knowing his injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarinB300 said:

If you knew he would only be out a week or 2 & are solid at RB, I would consider it. But very risky without knowing his injury. 

I have Bell, Gordon, J Rob and Michel on IR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

I have Bell, Gordon, J Rob and Michel on IR 

Little risky for me. Not bad RB & I do like J-Rob. But Bell's role is uncertain, although I think KC uses both him & CEH, like CLE did with Hunt & Chubb. MG3 may have a suspension coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Little risky for me. Not bad RB & I do like J-Rob. But Bell's role is uncertain, although I think KC uses both him & CEH, like CLE did with Hunt & Chubb. MG3 may have a suspension coming. 

He just said Mixon, L Jax and AB 

 

for Kamra, Herbs and a player of my choice. 
 

I throw in a scrub. 
 

wouldnt L Jax replace Kamaras output? AB should put up numbers then Mixon who knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think it is risky to give up kamara 

Do you have Bernard? 

 

I would say Mixon Metcalf Jackson for kamara Herbert Layton he can take it or leave it but mixon with his injury is a risk especially if you don't have Bernard  along with AB for the best fantasy rb this year so far. 

 

for kamara especially at the rb position you best bet getting a Low end rb 1 with a wr 1 in return, Herbert has also been lightening it up as well and Jackson hasn't had that great of a season like last year 

 

Help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

I still think it is risky to give up kamara 

Do you have Bernard? 

 

I would say Mixon Metcalf Jackson for kamara Herbert Layton he can take it or leave it but mixon with his injury is a risk especially if you don't have Bernard  along with AB for the best fantasy rb this year so far. 

 

for kamara especially at the rb position you best bet getting a Low end rb 1 with a wr 1 in return, Herbert has also been lightening it up as well and Jackson hasn't had that great of a season like last year 

 

Help

 

So no Antonio Brown? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

So no Antonio Brown? 

I mean if he will give you mixon Lamar Jackson, metcalf and Antonio Brown for Herbert kamara and slayton than do it. I like metcalf better than brown though this year. 

 

Also what is your record and what other rbs do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

I still think it is risky to give up kamara 

Do you have Bernard? 

 

I would say Mixon Metcalf Jackson for kamara Herbert Layton he can take it or leave it but mixon with his injury is a risk especially if you don't have Bernard  along with AB for the best fantasy rb this year so far. 

 

for kamara especially at the rb position you best bet getting a Low end rb 1 with a wr 1 in return, Herbert has also been lightening it up as well and Jackson hasn't had that great of a season like last year 

 

Help

 

Ahree with this. I know AB is a stud & Brady likes him, but I prefer DK, with Wilson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chargers88 said:

I mean if he will give you mixon Lamar Jackson, metcalf and Antonio Brown for Herbert kamara and slayton than do it. I like metcalf better than brown though this year. 

 

Also what is your record and what other rbs do you have?

I’m 3-3, leading point scorer :( 

Bell, J Robinson, Gordon and Michel on IR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Would if Mixon instead of Claypool?

Not much closer with the uncertainty surrounding his health and Kamara is just a top top guy you shouldn't give up unless the guy overpays, which is not the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this