Sign in to follow this  
ILuvABGs

I am loaded with great/good WR's including D-Hop. However I have a glaring hole at TE. Should I overpay for Kelce?

I have D-Hop, K.Allen, Lockett, Cooper, McLaurin, Jefferson, Claypool, and now AB. I have no quality TE on my roster, just Jimmy Graham. Is it worth trading D-Hop and one of Allen/Lockett/Cooper/McLaurin for Kelce? It's a big overpay in a vacuum but he has reasonable WR depth already and Kelce is his only TE so I feel like I need to give him an offer he can't refuse. Is it worth it for me to do this? Or am I better off trying to trade Justin Jefferson for a lower TE like Tonyan?

If I was you I'd 100% hold DHop. 

Maybe work a trade for Waller? Doesn't have the Kelce name but he's a very solid TE. 

Edited by TheByeRound
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TheByeRound said:

If I was you I'd 100% hold DHop. 

Maybe work a trade for Waller? Doesn't have the Kelce name but he's a very solid TE. 

My offer for D-Hop and Claypool for Kittle just got accepted. I'm pretty happy with this trade.

2 minutes ago, ILuvABGs said:

My offer for D-Hop and Claypool for Kittle just got accepted. I'm pretty happy with this trade.

Yeah that's decent. I don't think claypool will be as effective with Dionte in the lineup.

interesting - I had similar situation looking for a TE (was rolling Engram for the first part of the year). Now, my league is a keeper, so a bit different.

In my league, the Kittle owner wanted Josh Jacobs from me (he also had Jonu) and the Kelce owner wanted next year's 1st and 5th round pick (he also had Henry).

In the end, I reached out to the Waller owner, and I got him for a future 5th round pick. He's not a sexy name, but gets the job done for the TE spot and doesn't ruin my depth or future picks

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1