Sign in to follow this  
jmcampbe11

CEH / Drake Trade - Worth the Risk?

1/2 point PPR redraft league. Thoughts on this trade idea? Worth the risk?

GIVE - A.Robinson / Drake / J.Tucker

GET - Edwards-Helaire / AJ Brown

MY TEAM
QB - Murray, Tannehill
WR - A.Robinson, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, A. Brown, Slayton
RB - Conner, J.Robinson, Drake, D.Freeman
TE - Henry
D/S/T - Colts, GIants
K - Tucker, Koo

Edited by jmcampbe11

I like the trade. I think CEH and Drake pretty even at this point with Edwards having the edge on upside. Also like Brown for Robinson with Tannehill clearly the better QB (never thought I’d say that!) good luck and thanks for mine! 

Man that’s tough but I guess I’d do it. Comes down to the fact that one game vs Dallas’s bad d doesn’t do enough to sell me on drake. Plus I would rather trust tannehill feeding my wr the ball over either bears qb.

Ty for the help

Yea that is tough but I do it. Robinson is so hit/miss in the O

Good luck man!

I do like ARob but, I think I’d make the deal. AJ Brown is in a better situation as the others have said and I like CEH over Drake. I’m not so concerned about Bell. Sure he bumps him down a few spots, but, he’s still in a potent offense getting a significant amount of touches. I’d pull the trigger. 

Thanks for help with mine.

Initially, I think not much improvement for you. Even though the Bears O sucks ARob is such a target hog and with his skillset always has some upside. Drake and CEH close to a wash with the Bell signing, but I'd be looking to deal Drake and prefer a back on KC. TEN has a tough schedule but I love Brown and his QB, so I guess I could support this move. The others convinced me.

I don’t think CEH for Drake is a wash at all (even with the Bell trade). CEH’s upside is way higher than Drake’s. I would say slightly better floor too. I would take the trade. 

6 minutes ago, Steve-O said:

I don’t think CEH for Drake is a wash at all (even with the Bell trade). CEH’s upside is way higher than Drake’s. I would say slightly better floor too. I would take the trade. 

Agree, regret calling that a wash. 

Thanks for my help, yours is close but I'm personally a big fan of Allen Rob and his volume (like him more than AJ). With Bell there you could also see a regression of CEH, specifically goal-line work (toss up vs. Drake). J tucker is the safest kicker and Id rather keep him. With all that in mind, I don't think I would do it.