Sign in to follow this  
PrestigeWW

Too cute starting Herbert over Watson?

Watson vs GB

Herbert vs Jax

I know all the “experts” have Watson ranked higher, what say you? Both passers have been solid.

Edited by PrestigeWW
Typo

Yep. Don't see how you possibly bench Watson right now. Long term , you're probably better off trying to trade one of them so you don't have to be tempted each week. I'd be fine with either one as my starting QB rest of season. 

• Thanks 1

Go with Watson still. If it was Herbert vs Cam/tannehill that tier I'd say Herbert but Watson is a top 5 weekly play.

Help? 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

I think I like Hebert here to be honest. I am going up against him this week too so expect a big game 

Ty & answered.

1 hour ago, habslive said:

Go with Watson still. If it was Herbert vs Cam/tannehill that tier I'd say Herbert but Watson is a top 5 weekly play.

Help? 

Ty & Answered!

Gotta go Watson, Herbert has been great but he’s still a rookie; he could easily have a bad game any week 

• Thanks 1

Stick with Watson because if chargers stifle Minshew and he gets benched, chargers could elect to run if they build a lead and Jax can’t move the ball. Herbert a stud tho, in shootouts you want him in. Chargers throwing 7th most and he has fantastic pocket presence

help plz?

• Thanks 1

I like and am playing Hurbert this week but I don't think you can sit Watson with a juicy match up against GB

• Thanks 1

Tough call,,but I would roll with Hebert. You just know he's gonna sling it! Good luck!

help:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Gotta go Watson, Herbert has been great but he’s still a rookie; he could easily have a bad game any week 

Answered & ty!

21 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Stick with Watson because if chargers stifle Minshew and he gets benched, chargers could elect to run if they build a lead and Jax can’t move the ball. Herbert a stud tho, in shootouts you want him in. Chargers throwing 7th most and he has fantastic pocket presence

help plz?

Answered & ty!

24 minutes ago, nimzox said:

Tough call,,but I would roll with Hebert. You just know he's gonna sling it! Good luck!

help:

Answered & ty!

Watson. You didn't draft him to bench him at this point. You know what you're going to get out of him every week. Herbert only has four games under his belt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dmourning said:

Watson. You didn't draft him to bench him at this point. You know what you're going to get out of him every week. Herbert only has four games under his belt.

Answer yours. Ty!

I'm rolling with Herbert here. I bet the Packers are going to be especially fired up today after the beat down they suffered last week. Herbert has a great matchup too. Just a guy feeling.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TheBlueBlazer said:

I'm rolling with Herbert here. I bet the Packers are going to be especially fired up today after the beat down they suffered last week. Herbert has a great matchup too. Just a guy feeling.

Ty & answered yours.

• Like 1

So both had decent games. I like that I read this post cause it’s a lesson... just cause Herbert had the better hand in hindsight does that mean you did the right thing? No. You made the wrong move... but sometimes you gotta lol. Sometimes you gotta make the gutsy calls when you’re feeling them. Good job!