Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

Niners vs Patriots Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

He’s their worst running back, why should he get carries?

I mean, I'm not in love with him, but he did beat out Wilson every time they went head to head.  Even when he was lead back they let Wilson get some shots to unseat him.  The opposite does not seem to hold true.

Hasty looks explosive but he always gets 4th quarter worn down D playing time.  Hard to tell how good he is.

• Like 1

Just now, pdog109 said:

Kyle Juszczyk 49ers best RB.

Agreed. Right after Hasty of course. 

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

he was injured ... left on a cart

I know edit: Samuel too. Maybe shanny should have just mckinnon and Hasty do running plays. Won't be anyone left at this rate

• Like 1

Shanahan put in McKinnon on that  busted play on purpose to give his owners a negative score.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I mean, I'm not in love with him, but he did beat out Wilson every time they went head to head.  Even when he was lead back they let Wilson get some shots to unseat him.  The opposite does not seem to hold true.

Hasty looks explosive but he always gets 4th quarter worn down D playing time.  Hard to tell how good he is.

McKinnon has looked way less explosive at the point of attack the last 3  weeks. I’m a 49er fan who has watched every snap. I can tell you , McKinnon is their least effective back on the roster right now.

Red Zone just did a split screen on a benched Cam and Brady throwing to Gronk for a first down completion lol.

Presumably JaMycal Hasty will take over early down work for the Niners. Jerick McKinnon remains strolling the sideline.

😆

15 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

😆

If Coleman isn’t back next week, Shanny will find someone else to take over for Wilson. 

1 minute ago, CABLE87 said:
  1. So how did Hasty look

Like a beast. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Like a beast. 

was it all mop up?

didn't see any touches for him in the first half 🤷‍♂️

so mckinnon has no chance to take over next week if wilson is out?  I have hasty and mckinnon and debating whether to cut one of them for next week's waivers...

Niners about to set the record for most injuries in first half of the season it seems like. Everyone on that roster dropping like flies. It must be bad when your 1st, 2nd, 4th string RB have serious injuries.

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

was it all mop up?

didn't see any touches for him in the first half 🤷‍♂️

He had a few late in the first half. It does sound like Coleman is back next week which will make this even uglier.

Just now, swingbatter said:

so mckinnon has no chance to take over next week if wilson is out?  I have hasty and mckinnon and debating whether to cut one of them for next week's waivers...

McKinnon is lowest on the totem pole. And Tevin Coleman may be back next week too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swingbatter said:

This situation is impossible to tell. Wilson and Mckinnon split when Mostert first went down. Then Mckinnon pretty much took over all 3 downs over Wilson. Then Mostert goes down and Wilson and Hasty take over.

If you have Hasty and Mckinnon, they’re certainly worth holding but I gotta see some stability at the RB rotations before I start either of them. Hasty certainly looks like the hot hand right now.

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

he was injured ... left on a cart

i dont want to celebrate any injury, but at least i won't have to be putting a bid on the game. anyone that started wilson this week, well done. what a game. 

Wilson flew too close to the sun... might look elsewhere instead of trying to decipher who will get run in this backfield