Sign in to follow this  
Silent-Trader

10/25/20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Las Vegas Raiders

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Brady just doesn't look for wideouts. TE is read one, RB is read two. Godwin and Evans fighting for scraps.

Easy to say at the moment.  Evans has 2 100 yard games and 3 games with 8 or more targets.  Throw out first due to injury, last due to blowout, and the expectations would still be his floor is more than nothing....which is what it looks like right now.  I'd be better off getting a scrub in Cincy or CLE and pray it is their week.

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Easy to say at the moment.  Evans has 2 100 yard games and 3 games with 8 or more targets.  Throw out first due to injury, last due to blowout, and the expectations would still be his floor is more than nothing....which is what it looks like right now.  I'd be better off getting a scrub in Cincy or CLE and pray it is their week.

There are just way too many high floor WR3 types to ever feel good about starting one of these potential donuts. 

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

There are just way too many high floor WR3 types to ever feel good about starting one of these potential donuts. 

In a competitive game you would have Mike Evans with 0 targets in the first half?  You make it sound like this was anticipated.

Edited by Sternes

26 attempts in first half and 0 targets for Evans.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

26 pass attempts. 

0 targets to Evans.

Dead serious, Evans is droppable in normal redraft leagues. There is no point this season where you will feel comfortable starting him.

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Anyone else drop fournette? This is unbelievable and so ******** unpredictable 

What happened with Fournette?

5 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

What happened with Fournette?

Rojo dropped a pass in the late 1st and hasn't seen a snap since. It's been the Fournette show.

I guess PeoplesJones was the start over Evans?   Come on!  Just a few points in PPR!

• Haha 1

I think and have thought since the signing that Chris Godwin will be fine based on the function he plays in this Tampa Bay offense. He'll just live with a great floor. Mike Evans was extra boom or busty even for him last year I thought. Haven't liked where he's been heading although I suspect nagging injuries are a big reason why. 

6 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I guess PeoplesJones was the start over Evans?   Come on!  Just a few points in PPR!

This will be a donut. He doesn't even have a target. G'night, and welcome to fantasy obscurity Mike Evans.

Love Rojo as a runner but Fournette is a much better pass catcher. 

Tristan Wirfs now officially has a target.  Who?  The rookie offensive tackle.

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I think and have thought since the signing that Chris Godwin will be fine based on the function he plays in this Tampa Bay offense. He'll just live with a great floor. Mike Evans was extra boom or busty even for him last year I thought. Haven't liked where he's been heading although I suspect nagging injuries are a big reason why. 

nah man, Evans was hobbled as hell and went 122/1 against chargers, the game where he hurt his ankle...  he toughed it out and got them the win.  Brady just doesn’t look his way, zero respect for Evans

• Like 1

Just now, Tghetty said:

nah man, Evans was hobbled as hell and went 122/1 against chargers, the game where he hurt his ankle...  he toughed it out and got them the win.  Brady just doesn’t look his way, zero respect for Evans

It could just be my perception of him. He's a great talent but I've personally just been off him in fantasy for a while.