tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 8

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 8 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 8 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Harrison Bryant (starting TE Cleveland)

Nelson Agholor for WR needy teams - TD each of the last 3 weeks, seems to be earning Carr's trust. LV has potential for either shootouts or garbage time almost every week the rest of the season vs CLE, LAC, DEN, KC, ATL, NYJ, IND, LAC, MIA

Edited by Prezkot
  • Like 5

JaMycal Hasty looks like he could get a good bit of targets, especially with Wilson being out.

i know it was against cinci, but baker looked somewhat serviceable if he was dropped?

also sterling shepard looked decent thursday night....

For leagues starting 3+ WR I still think

Beasley is a grab he’s 40% rostered on Yahoo. He’s WR28 before this week in 0.5ppr and put up another 16 today. 

Corey Davis got 10 targets today as well he’s worth a look at 28% rostered on Yahoo 

Bryant TE Clev as long as Hooper is out he’s worth a look 

Rashad Higgins in deeper leagues 

Mims he looked good and should only get better and Crowder being back should help him 

• Like 1

Rishard Higgins

Brandon Aiyuk

Wentz as a bye week filler vs DAL if available

Edited by BigNicc

5 hours ago, Prezkot said:

Nelson Agholor for WR needy teams - TD each of the last 3 weeks, seems to be earning Carr's trust. LV has potential for either shootouts or garbage time almost every week the rest of the season vs CLE, LAC, DEN, KC, ATL, NYJ, IND, LAC, MIA

Good suggestion. Added him to my list

5 hours ago, mjb said:

Harrison Bryant (starting TE Cleveland)

I wouldn’t chase this week. Hooper should be back after their Week 9 bye, and Njoku is there as well.  At most you’re getting a one week start out of him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I wouldn’t chase this week. Hooper should be back after their Week 9 bye, and Njoku is there as well.  At most you’re getting a one week start out of him.

TE is so weak that getting this dude for one game could make a big difference in getting a W. I wouldn't blow the #1 waiver spot on him but could definitely be worth a claim. At the very least shaping up to be a nice play next week so if he's available for free after waivers process run and get him for sure