cdd10

SNF 10/25/2020 Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

That is how it is though. That's why there isn't quite as many top end guys. They have tracked these things. I'm good with a lot more quality WRs anyway though. There is still a few big time alphas.

Okay.  There is a difference between this game and the Bucs. Bucs had Gronk and Miller getting fed.  Even Fournette in passing game. Godwin got fed late.  That is multiple people getting spread around.  Lockett had 133 in first half and I didn't see Wilson's numbers at that time.  Pretty sure that around 1/2 of all receptions.  Metcalf has been the big time alpha coming into this. No game less than 92 yards. 4 out of 5 games with TD. #8 in yardage.

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

That is how it is though. That's why there isn't quite as many top end guys. They have tracked these things. I'm good with a lot more quality WRs anyway though. There is still a few big time alphas.

DK is an Alpha. Dude balled out the game before the bye to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Ran down a for sure pick 6. Gets 1 catch on 3 targets.

• Like 1

Collinsworth just mentioned Brian Schottenheimer's play-calling for the Seahawks, complimenting it. I've hated on the guy (Schottenheimer) for a couple seasons now but that really was a good point. BS has done a great job calling games all season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Okay.  There is a difference between this game and the Bucs. Bucs had Gronk and Miller getting fed.  Even Fournette in passing game. Godwin got fed late.  That is multiple people getting spread around.  Lockett had 133 in first half and I didn't see Wilson's numbers at that time.  Pretty sure that around 1/2 of all receptions.  Metcalf has been the big time alpha coming into this. No game less than 92 yards. 4 out of 5 games with TD. #8 in yardage.

I just meant in general...not any one specific game. The ball is spread around more then it once was so these games are just going to happen from time to time. That's all. No big deal.

Edited by Benjamin1984

Dissly was a beast last year until injury.  I'm glad to see him looking pretty decent running around out there.

I would face Derrick Henry last week and Lockett this week. Fantasy football is ******** dumbbbb

• Haha 1

No advanced metrics to back this up, but I have to think going for it is mathematically correct. 

4 minutes ago, Boogerloo said:

DK is an Alpha. Dude balled out the game before the bye to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Ran down a for sure pick 6. Gets 1 catch on 3 targets.

Didn't say he wasn't 

Refs just changing calls when they feel like it lol.  What is this crap.  Didn't one guy call it a TD?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pdog109 said:

why will dissly has 2 RZ tgts im confuse

Because DK slept with either Russell's wife or the Offensive Co-Ordinator wife. Maybe both. Who the F knows.

• Haha 1

I would’ve won if Lockett  was DK this week. Kirkpatrick is getting toasted all game and the cardinals coaching staff be like, oh well

Edited by Zekepeak86