leffe186

What Do You Need On MNF?

Weird-a** game this week. Getting absolutely obliterated, then JRob goes crazy. Still go into the late game absolutely miles behind, then Russell Wilson takes over. Only...not quite enough.

I need Montgomery to get no more than 4.54pts in 0.5PPR. Not gonna happen.

Can't help but wonder...what would have happened if I hadn't switched Justin Jackson out for Chark at the last minute? What would have happened if OBJ hadn't decided he wanted to be the hero and chase down his defender? What would have happened if that Metcalf TD had been allowed in OT, instead of the INT next play?

I'm a Browns fan. I had OBJ. The other guy had Burrow and Boyd. That hurt. The end of that game was sweeeeeet though. Probably worth the pain.

I need A-Rob + Graham to score 32 total .75PPR between them 😔 nope. Leave a prediction for each? I’ll Venmo $5 to the closest lol at least I can make this fun with ~30% chance..

5 minutes ago, FMIII said:

I need A-Rob + Graham to score 32 total .75PPR between them 😔 nope. Leave a prediction for each? I’ll Venmo $5 to the closest lol at least I can make this fun with ~30% chance..

ARob: 6/79/0

JG: 4/31/1

• Thanks 1

Up a point in .5ppr. My Montgomery/Sloman LAR kicker vs. Kupp/Chicago D

Kyler and Kirk saved me sunday night :)

Bears D and Robinson not to be outscored by 5 by Montgomery.

After leaving T. Locket and D. Swift on my bench, I need A.Rob to score less than 13.

I need Goff and Kupp to have total duds. Then I need ARob to have a monster game.... basically ARob needs to outscore both of Goff-Kupp by 12 points. Pretty much not going to happen

I need Cole Kmet & Kupp to not allow David Montgomery to score 12 points more than them.  ESPN gives me a 97% win rating... seems pretty high to me tho.  

Need the Bears to hold Higbee to under 16.5 pts in standard to go 4-1 across leagues

He hasn’t scored a TD since week 2 but when it rains it pours for this guy

Up by 2. I have Arob he has Golf in PPR

Up by 18 in PPR. He has D Henderson

Need 2 points from ARobII half ppr. After losing by 1 pt last week I still don't feel confident.

Edited by bigpinero