Sign in to follow this  
jmoney23

Should I Do This Trade - 100% WHIR

10 team, .25 PPR with only one required RB spot...do I make this trade?

Give - Montgomery

Get - Cooks

Lost OBJ yesterday and I am pretty thin at WR beyond AJB and Kupp.  I will work the WW this week but want a somewhat reliable WR3 with WR2 potential.

What's your RB depth? Cooks is likely a WR3 if you're ok with that; getting targets of late. Also, which WRs are on the wire? If you can afford to trade Montgomery, it's ok but not something I would jump at. Thanks for your help.

14 minutes ago, joed0 said:

What's your RB depth? Cooks is likely a WR3 if you're ok with that; getting targets of late. Also, which WRs are on the wire? If you can afford to trade Montgomery, it's ok but not something I would jump at. Thanks for your help.

RBs:  Mixon, Robinson, Montgomery, Gaskin, Harris, Edmonds, Gio, Jamal Williams (streamed for this week once Jones ruled out)

WRs on the WW:  Kirk, Agholor, R.Higgins, Patrick, Edelman, MVS, Shephard are probably the top names

I’d say no way. In such a small league there should be a plethora of serviceable FA WR’s available. 

I'd go for Kirk off the wire; he's explosive with Kyler.