Rb2- gibson

WR1- Ridley

WR2- Golladay

TE- Kelce

FLEX- Fulgham 

Bench

RB: Gio, Justin Jackson, White, Hasty

WR: Brandon Cooks

Should I trade Ridley for Boyd and Edmonds? I have room to add both without dropping anyone

Edited by scheibler

No...a lot of mouths to feed in Cincy and Edmonds only carries value when Drake is hurt, and while he is hurt, it might not be a long term injury like we initially thought.

depends on record. both gibson and sanders still have bye weeks i believe. sanders inj, guess it depends on if gio gets another start.

id be fine with it if you think the value you gain during the next few weeks at rb is worth the downgrade at wr. id probably look for something else if i was shopping ridley (who still has a bye was well) go after dk, kenny and try for a rb upgrade both dk and kenny have had their bye

nvm- you got kenny

Edited by colepenhagen

I have a feeling Edmonds will overtake the starting job at Arizona. I think with Ridley you can get much more than just Edmunds and Boyd therefore I wouldn't offer or accept that trade. Ridley is a top 5 WR.  

I'd have a hard time trading Ridley without getting a high end WR1 RB1 back. With Julio Jones back Ridley should get more TD looks as Jones gets double teamed. 

Edited by Esteel

I love the potential Edmonds has, but I think you can get more for Ridley. I would hang tight or ask for more. 

Help?

Ridley is a top 5 to 10 WR this year. No offense but I wish you played in my league lol.