Sign in to follow this  
PVNOLE

Fuller + AJ Green FOR Godwin? WHIR

Attempting to package 2 WR's to upgrade. Would you all make this trade? I'm a bit worried about how many mouths there are to feed in Tampa, especially with AB coming to town. 

Full PPR.

If you don't need Green, Godwin is a slight upgrade from Fuller and even with AB looming, I'd do it.

I wouldn't do it. There's just too much uncertainty about who will be "the guy" in Tampa with the AB signing and Gronk's emergence. 

Help with mine? 

I would do it. Fuller is playing out of his mind and AJ Green doesn't provide enough production or volume. I think Godwin is still the No. 1 if not No. 2 guy at Bucs with Gronk being the first. I think Evans is no longer 1 or 2. I have Godwin in 2 out of 4 leagues and I'm keeping him. 

Get Godwin. He's the slot guy and won't get affected by AB. Report came out Evans will take the biggest hit. 

I wouldn't do it at the moment. Hard to say what will happen with AB in the mix although some seem to think Evans will take the biggest hit. Help here pls: