Rotoworld.com Forums

10/26/20 BEARS @ RAMS GAME DAY THREAD

Just now, ajs723 said:

Classic fantasy dumpster fire. Every fantasy relevant player is doing nothing. Goff is the best play, and he's done almost nothing.

I don't have him so don't know how he's scoring but man he sucks as bad as ever. He is missing throws with regularity in this game. Easy throws.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESPN when talking about McVay

This doesn't belong here, but needs to be seen.   

This Rams backfield has got to be pretty close to a fade going forward. Don't think I used Henderson anywhere this week thankfully. It's just going to be a hot hand thing all the time. This offense is nowhere close to what it was 2 short years ago.

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

This Rams backfield has got to be pretty close to a fade going forward. Don't think I used Henderson anywhere this week thankfully. It's just going to be a hot hand thing all the time. This offense is nowhere close to what it was 2 short years ago.

Henderson should a reasonable low end RB2 flex play, but only if this offense is complete trash.

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I don't have him so don't know how he's scoring but man he sucks as bad as ever. He is missing throws with regularity in this game. Easy throws.

Yup. Both offenses look dysfunctional.

11 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

@pastorofmuppets2 Over not looking good. Good rule of thumb is to not trust the bears offense 

Even my grandma knows this.  And they have a decent defense, so it's not like you can rely on their opponent to score.

8 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Gotta feed Reynolds and Mundt while being in the top 3 for run heavy teams in NFL.  Why did they pay Woods and Kupp again?

$16M each for some overrated WR2s.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Why they paid him $134M with $110M guaranteed is baffling.  Who was fighting for his services???

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

He looked solid in one game I saw this year and in the other 2 or 3 i've seen he has looked exactly like this. His numbers are somehow pretty decent. I have no idea how.

The game is so bad they are giving us zoomed in slow motion replays of the punter (who had a very nice kick).  I don't know the last I've seen that.  Usually a punt and then a celebration.  They had the whole play.  Gotta pump those ratings.