Sign in to follow this  
Power-O

Trade (WHIR)

Ok so I am a CMC owner who is 2&5 and needs to win this week....i got an offer for woods & mckinnon for mike davis & the bills defense...bills defense really has nothing to offer after this week at NE...so if i was able to get christian kirk or devin singletary instead what would you guys think? Or should i wait it out and see if CMC plays tomorrow....deal would be off the table likely at that point if CMC is announced to not play.

Edited by Power-O

I doubt CMC plays. However, I think you need to get Mike Davis as insurance for CMC moving forward. I like it better if you get Kirk, but what's the guy's angle who is offering the deal?

Hell yeah then, McKinnon and Rodgers? Goedert will be back at some point. You never know what Shanny is up to with his RBs outside of when Mostert is healthy. So, I like that. Gives you insurance for CMC, so I'd take that Davis/Bills offer then if it is for McKinnon/Rodgers.

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I doubt CMC plays. However, I think you need to get Mike Davis as insurance for CMC moving forward. I like it better if you get Kirk, but what's the guy's angle who is offering the deal?

he has no rb..mixon, gus ewards, tevin coleman...he has hill, aj brown, dj moore...rode davis the whole time

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Hell yeah then, McKinnon and Rodgers? Goedert will be back at some point. You never know what Shanny is up to with his RBs outside of when Mostert is healthy. So, I like that. Gives you insurance for CMC, so I'd take that Davis/Bills offer then if it is for McKinnon/Rodgers.

yeah but then im assed out on TE...i mean i can go to the scrap heap an try something but god its ugly out there

nah but the rams guys are available an robert tonyan who i jus dropped

If you think the TE will make the difference this week then keep who you have. I have to imagine this guy will eventually drop Davis. You just have to hope CMC doesn't re-injure.

14 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If you think the TE will make the difference this week then keep who you have. I have to imagine this guy will eventually drop Davis. You just have to hope CMC doesn't re-injure.

i made the trade you said for rodgers....i will figure something out...dolphins TE, shultz, everett....at least i got the insurance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

you ever got a question man im your guy!! ;) THK U!