Dboy94

JRob Or Mixon And Fulgham For Hopkins And Tee Higgins???

Recommended Posts

Give JRob or Mixon and Fulgham for Hopkins and Tee Higgins?

My RB: Henry, Mixon, JRob, Jackson, Chubb

My WR: Arob, Woods, Fulgham, Deebo, Ruggs, Agholor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trade Monster said:

I would give up Mixon Fulgham for those two.


You’d make this trade for Hopkins? You like Mixon ROS better than JRob? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would trade Mixon and Fulgham for Hopkins and T. Higgins.

Not sure I would make the deal if Robinson was the back you were parting with instead. I own both Mixon and Robinson, and while Mixon has the name value and draft position (which might make him easier to sell), Robinson has been far superior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like J Rob more. He doesn't have any competition. I have both Mixon and JRob and would trade Mixon before J Rob. The O-L8ne sucks for Mixon.

2 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:


You’d make this trade for Hopkins? You like Mixon ROS better than JRob? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I would trade Mixon and Fulgham for Hopkins and T. Higgins.

Not sure I would make the deal if Robinson was the back you were parting with instead. I own both Mixon and Robinson, and while Mixon has the name value and draft position (which might make him easier to sell), Robinson has been far superior.


Thanks. You think this is a good trade? If he doesn’t accept Mixon and Fulgham should I still give JRob? I’d still have Henry, Mixon, Chubb and Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I like J Rob more. He doesn't have any competition. I have both Mixon and JRob and would trade Mixon before J Rob. The O-L8ne sucks for Mixon.

 

Thanks. You think this is a good trade? If he doesn’t accept Mixon and Fulgham should I still give JRob? I’d still have Henry, Mixon, Chubb and Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the others and would first offer up Mixon in the deal. If he doesn’t take it, then based on your other RBs, I think I’d still make the deal with JRob, just would rather try Mixon first. Thanks for the help on mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I guess. I just love what J Rob has done


You’d make this trade? Or should I hold what I have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

I agree with the others and would first offer up Mixon in the deal. If he doesn’t take it, then based on your other RBs, I think I’d still make the deal with JRob, just would rather try Mixon first. Thanks for the help on mine.

I’ll ask. You’d make this trade? Or should I hold what I have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I would trade Mixon and Fulgham for Hopkins and T. Higgins.

Not sure I would make the deal if Robinson was the back you were parting with instead. I own both Mixon and Robinson, and while Mixon has the name value and draft position (which might make him easier to sell), Robinson has been far superior.

You’d make this trade? Or should I hold what I have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I would give up Mixon Fulgham for those two.

You’d make this trade? Or should I hold what I have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dboy94 said:

You’d make this trade? Or should I hold what I have? 

Wtf? I said yes. If you are uncertain then don't do it. If we answer you then no need to keep bugging us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd trade J-Rob. If Glennon is the starter that offense is rough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.