HOF12

Huge Roster Problem! WHIR

Full point PPR (6th Place)
I’m 4-3 in a 12 team league. I have too many player on bye and injured. 
I’m playing the first place team (6-1)
who should i drop Incase of Arob and MT not being able to play??? 

Line up 

QB. C.wentz

RB. D.Swift 

RB. G.Bernard 

WR. Allen Robinson (concussing)

WR. Michael Thomas (Hamstring) 

TE Trey Burton 

Flex sterling shepard 

BENCH: Tom brady

(on bye) Dj.Chark,B.cooks,A.Gibson 

(injured) Goedart, Joe mixon 

in the case that Allen Robinson and Michael Thomas don’t play who would you drop to pick someone up? 
I’m a pretty much screwed? 
should i just take the L? 
Drop Tom brady? (Carson Has a bye week 9) 

any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ll return the favor. 
thank you 

Brady is not who I would drop, he is looking great, is the #6 QB in my scoring format and is about to get AB

goedart and Chark are both very droppable 

5 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Brady is not who I would drop, he is looking great, is the #6 QB in my scoring format and is about to get AB

goedart and Chark are both very droppable 

Thank you 

would you wait till last hour to drop them or just to it now to ensure i have a back up plan? 
also there’s a high chance that i would still lose would dropping those players be worth it? Considering that i could not pick them back up after this week 

Given the production that Chark is giving... I would drop him. 
I would consider Goedert, but since you don't have an elite TE... and he could return soon.  I'd hold him for that upside.

I’m high on Chark based on the targets he gets, but would agree that either him or Goedtert would be the move. Maybe Goedtert since he has a bye next week and isn’t definite to play this week. If he plays, you could drop Burton and stream next week.

Either way, I would drop at the last second and it’s possible you could get on waivers next week. Also, I’m guessing the WW has some good options, so even if you lose them, you’d have decent replacement options.

what about a 2 for 1 trade to free up spots.  You might be able to trade Goedart to someone who will need him later in the season along with Robinson for a WR upgrade.  Or put Thomas up there to try get value for him, especially if it's a keeper league

3 minutes ago, UMFLADFWM said:

Given the production that Chark is giving... I would drop him. 
I would consider Goedert, but since you don't have an elite TE... and he could return soon.  I'd hold him for that upside.

Thanks yeah Chark has been prett bad, yeah that’s my thinking i would have a hard time dropping Goedart since i know someone would pick him up fast 

4 minutes ago, TheBridge2011 said:

I’m high on Chark based on the targets he gets, but would agree that either him or Goedtert would be the move. Maybe Goedtert since he has a bye next week and isn’t definite to play this week. If he plays, you could drop Burton and stream next week.

Either way, I would drop at the last second and it’s possible you could get on waivers next week. Also, I’m guessing the WW has some good options, so even if you lose them, you’d have decent replacement options.

True, i might wait till 1 hour before kickoff. maybe people will stay away from

goedart cus of his bye. My question is the opportunity of me winning(i could lose) worth losing those players? As opposed to losing straight up? 

6 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

what about a 2 for 1 trade to free up spots.  You might be able to trade Goedart to someone who will need him later in the season along with Robinson for a WR upgrade.  Or put Thomas up there to try get value for him, especially if it's a keeper league

All season there has only been 2 trades. Unfortunately my league doesn’t trade much and when they send offers it’s horrible ones. I’m a try to sell MT but nobody has been bitting 😕

I’m guessing only 6 teams make the playoffs, so you aren’t really in a position to punt weeks. With the Minshew news, I’m not sure what that means to Chark.

You never know who can put up a big week and help you pull an upset.

3 minutes ago, TheBridge2011 said:

I’m guessing only 6 teams make the playoffs, so you aren’t really in a position to punt weeks. With the Minshew news, I’m not sure what that means to Chark.

You never know who can put up a big week and help you pull an upset.

Yeah only 6 teams make it 

true i might just have to drop Chark to cover for MT 

mans hopefully Arob plays if not goedart might be the drop 😐

10 minutes ago, UMFLADFWM said:

just curious... what FAs are you looking to add?

Tbh i don’t have good options at all 

maybe 

D.mims, A.Callaway, S.miller maybe Greg ward that’s about it 

i did see someone Drop Landry just now tho so i could grab him hes injured tho 

also i saw mattison on waivers probably cus cook practiced but if they rule cook out i was thinking grabbing mattison 

moving shepard to MT spot and playing mattison on the flex 

that’s A big IF. 

if Robinson is also our then it makes it a whole lot harder 😐 what do you think ? 
thanks for the help btw 

Well, I guess it's safe to assume to won't have both ARob and MThomas this week... so you could make move #1 (of possibly 2), right now?

I would think SMiller gets a bump with Godwin out and AB not playing this week.

When does Landry clear waivers?  With the Odell injury, I would be fine with adding Landry.

Goedert is an obvious drop and given that your WR are stacked and you only have 1 flex spot I think the move is to drop Chark like everyone else is saying

1 hour ago, HOF12 said:

Full point PPR (6th Place)
I’m 4-3 in a 12 team league. I have too many player on bye and injured. 
I’m playing the first place team (6-1)
who should i drop Incase of Arob and MT not being able to play??? 

Line up 

QB. C.wentz

RB. D.Swift 

RB. G.Bernard 

WR. Allen Robinson (concussing)

WR. Michael Thomas (Hamstring) 

TE Trey Burton 

Flex sterling shepard 

BENCH: Tom brady

(on bye) Dj.Chark,B.cooks,A.Gibson 

(injured) Goedart, Joe mixon 

in the case that Allen Robinson and Michael Thomas don’t play who would you drop to pick someone up? 
I’m a pretty much screwed? 
should i just take the L? 
Drop Tom brady? (Carson Has a bye week 9) 

any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ll return the favor. 
thank you 

It depends on who's on the wire to replace your WRs. The sad part, I do think Thomas plays this week, he's the main reason your team is struggling. I'd wait until the last minute to make any moves depending on who you're after. I don't think Robinson is going to clear protocal before Sunday either. You said not me, you're screwed. 

I'd drop your players for FAs in this order.

Goedert

Chark 

Cooks 

Wentz before Brady even though Carson has the Cowgirls this week. 

thanks for mine. man that sucks. i might drop trey burton and chark. a flex player likely to score better than a TE even though burton has been doing OK. you have plenty of talent and as long as you make the playoffs you have a real chance at winning even if this week doesnt look great