Sign in to follow this  
FMIII

Players to Add Before Nov. 3 Trade Deadline

4pm Tues 11/3 is the NFL Trade Deadline and for most Leagues, Waivers won’t run until Wed a.m.

Some names to consider adding now (if available) to beat the waiver wire:

John Ross

Auden Tate

Andy Isabella

Alshon Jeffrey

Jacoby Brissett

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Dante Pettis

Golden Tate

Gus Edwards

Just same names from rumors I’ve read, but we also have to think about the players who would get an opportunity on these teams if some of these players were to be traded.

Share yours below!

• Like 1

Just now, Fantasy Dork said:

Kerryon Johnson

this ^ 

and bigly, at that

Lions activated Scarbrough, and also brought in Collins (who went to Seattle) and now Jon Williams, for look sees. 

this cat's traveling, they are auditioning pieces to replace him every day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A change of scenery could do wonders for Kerryon "My Wayward Son" Johnson.

• Like 2

Who would you guys rank at the top? I would’ve said Ross as it’s been made clear for a long time now he wants out, but your points have Kerryon might have moved him to the top for me

Kerryon spots:

Buffalo or Miami - they were both in it 'til 11th hr for Bell - makes sense for both ... Miami needs quality depth behind ol' GasCan, and Buffalo needs backfield help for Josh. 

Chicago - see above, but a move within the division is highly unlikely. 

Arizona - really thought this woulda hit earlier last week, to better acclimate over the bye week ... but looks like no dice. 

Jints - Gallman and the ghosts of Freemason and Dion? 😄

Philly - wither Sanders?

SFO - i'm a yuuuuuuge Ja'Crispy troofer, but Shanny can never have enough RBs, amirite?

SeaHags - have ya seen their injury report?

as per Miami, another name on the block is prolly Jordan Howard - they've made it perfectly clear he is not in their plans any longer. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FMIII said:

This article was from over 2 weeks ago.  At 1-5 I'd think The Vikings would have to get Gus super cheap to really go get him.  

Not saying it isn't possible or that I don't appreciate you sharing the article.  It just seems as if The Vikings are in tank mode / trade for draft pick mode.

15 minutes ago, FMIII said:

Who would you guys rank at the top? I would’ve said Ross as it’s been made clear for a long time now he wants out, but your points have Kerryon might have moved him to the top for me

I really wish The Bears would go after John Ross... A change of scenery is going to be needed if this dude is ever going to get his upside unlocked.

Just now, Rotocious said:

This article was from over 2 weeks ago.  At 1-5 I'd think The Vikings would have to get Gus super cheap to really go get him.  

Not saying it isn't possible or that I don't appreciate you sharing the article.  It just seems as if The Vikings are in tank mode / trade for draft pick mode.

Agree completely. Just sharing what I’ve come across in recent weeks!

• Like 1

I bet 5 FAAB dollars that not a single player mentioned in this thread is traded

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, FMIII said:

Thanks. Yeah, I don't buy that. There was some speculation about the Eagles which seems faintly more plausible:

https://section215.com/2020/10/18/philadelphia-eagles-gus-edwards/

But I don't buy that either. Nice to dream though (as a Dobbins owner).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I bet 5 FAAB dollars that not a single player mentioned in this thread is traded

lotta smoke around Kerryon for there not to be any legit fire - Swift & AP are both healthy, as is KJ ... yet they keep trotting in street meat for workouts, and activated BoBrough from IR.

he's moving. 

as is JoHo. 

🥌

• Like 1

I don't think Kerryon will be fantasy relevant even if he gets moved. Probably ends up somewhere as depth or in messy timeshare again. Not really seeing the value in bothering to stash him

• Like 1

Michael Thomas 😂

Evan Engram as he was probably dropped in a lot of leagues. Still think Giants are shopping him.

29 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Kerryon spots:

Buffalo or Miami - they were both in it 'til 11th hr for Bell - makes sense for both ... Miami needs quality depth behind ol' GasCan, and Buffalo needs backfield help for Josh. 

Chicago - see above, but a move within the division is highly unlikely. 

Arizona - really thought this woulda hit earlier last week, to better acclimate over the bye week ... but looks like no dice. 

Jints - Gallman and the ghosts of Freemason and Dion? 😄

Philly - wither Sanders?

SFO - i'm a yuuuuuuge Ja'Crispy troofer, but Shanny can never have enough RBs, amirite?

SeaHags - have ya seen their injury report?

as per Miami, another name on the block is prolly Jordan Howard - they've made it perfectly clear he is not in their plans any longer. 

Kerryons injury history will make him hard to trade.

Who wants a fragile RB for draft compensation?

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Jamychal Hasty

Gus Edwards

Kerryons injury history will make him hard to trade.

Who wants a fragile RB for draft compensation?

Andy Reid?

oh, wait ... he didn't give any picks for Bell ...

😁

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Andy Reid?

oh, wait ... he didn't give any picks for Bell ...

😁

That's kind of my point. Jets released Bell cause no one would trade for a bloated contract.

KJ is similar with the injuries. If he is released then several teams would add the depth but spending some sort of draft compensation for a guy that can't stay healthy, i just have a hard time seeing that but anything is possible.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I'll take you on that action... not sure how to work out all the details but I'm a gambling addict so I couldn't resist.

• Haha 4

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

That's kind of my point. Jets released Bell cause no one would trade for a bloated contract.

KJ is similar with the injuries. If he is released then several teams would add the depth but spending some sort of draft compensation for a guy that can't stay healthy, i just have a hard time seeing that but anything is possible.

ok, i can get with that to a certain degree. 

let's just say he won't be on the Lions roster come week 9. 

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Thanks. Yeah, I don't buy that. There was some speculation about the Eagles which seems faintly more plausible:

https://section215.com/2020/10/18/philadelphia-eagles-gus-edwards/

But I don't buy that either. Nice to dream though (as a Dobbins owner).

The Eagles always make a trade and they need some help if they're going to win that division.  Unless The Boys blow the doors off of them I fully expect them to be buyers.  Probably need a linebacker?

1 hour ago, FMIII said:

Andy Isabella

Just curious.  Is there trade rumor(s) you've heard that will up Isabella's usage some how?

He's been on and off my rosters all year and is one of my favorite sleepers.  So if there's any rumors let me know.