Sign in to follow this  
FMIII

Players to Add Before Nov. 3 Trade Deadline

19 minutes ago, The G Man said:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers have maintained their interest in trading for Texans WR Will Fuller.

The Packers chose not to select a receiver in the draft this year but are now in the market with their 2021 draft picks. Fuller is on pace for 1,120 yards and 11 touchdowns this year. He has taken a major step forward with DeAndre Hopkins out of the picture and it's hard to imagine Houston parting ways with him for less than a first-round pick. Houston doesn't have their own first next year so a trade to acquire someone else's could make sense for them. Fuller would likely see fewer targets while playing alongside Davante Adams but pairing his downfield speed with Aaron Rodgers' arm is a terrifying thought for opposing defenses. 

Nov 1, 2020, 9:32 AM ET

For the sake of one of my fantasy teams, I hope that Fuller isn't traded to Green Bay.

• Like 1

I don’t know why people think Fuller’s Value takes a dip... I can see Arod hooking up with him for some massive games opposite Adams.   I mean, why can’t he duplicate what he has done in Houston?    He’s not exactly a target monster now.  47 targets in 6 games played throwing out his zero game. That’s just under 8 per game.  Give him 5-8 with Rodgers and I don’t see the drop

Edited by Rs79
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

I don’t know why people think Fuller’s Value takes a dip... I can see Arod hooking up with him for some massive games opposite Adams.   I mean, why can’t he duplicate what he has done in Houston?    He’s not exactly a target monster now.  47 targets in 6 games played throwing out his zero game. That’s just under 8 per game.  Give him 5-8 with Rodgers and I don’t see the drop

They still have Allen Lazard there, too, and Davante Adams will always be the main guy.

5 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

... yeah, he seemed to do just fine playing second fiddle to Nuk for those few years they were together (as long as he was healthy).

and, for those keeping score, ARod is a definite step up over Watson. 

Fuller will be just fine if he goes to the packers. He’s going to eat. Arod has been dying for another receiver. 
With the exception of adams that wr core is garbage. 
lazard only emerged this year and after the core muscle injury they won’t be playing him fully. He’ll be in a snap count. 
this trade makes the most sense.

specially if they want to make a super bowl run. 
wouldn’t be surprised if they get aj green out of nowhere tho 

I think it’s funny the number of people that think this would be bad for Fuller. Rodgers clearly wanted receiver help. Do we think he wouldn’t take advantage of getting a good one?

I do agree that historically the Packers wouldn’t be a team to make this move. But the championship window is a lot smaller than it used to be. Maybe it’s time for them to go outside the box, since holding on to all their picks over the years hasn’t exactly won them anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bandito said:

I think it’s funny the number of people that think this would be bad for Fuller. Rodgers clearly wanted receiver help. Do we think he wouldn’t take advantage of getting a good one?

I do agree that historically the Packers wouldn’t be a team to make this move. But the championship window is a lot smaller than it used to be. Maybe it’s time for them to go outside the box, since holding on to all their picks over the years hasn’t exactly won them anything. 

... that azz kicking in Tampa, coupled with the AB signing, all but mandated the move if it happens. 

they ain't even sniffing the Bucs in a game that matters as currently constituted. case. closed. 

17 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Fuller will be just fine if he goes to the packers. He’s going to eat. Arod has been dying for another receiver. 
With the exception of adams that wr core is garbage. 
lazard only emerged this year and after the core muscle injury they won’t be playing him fully. He’ll be in a snap count. 
this trade makes the most sense.

specially if they want to make a super bowl run. 
wouldn’t be surprised if they get aj green out of nowhere tho 

I'm betting they end up getting Green instead.  He wouldn't cost more than a 4th rounder, I don't think.

1 minute ago, sjm76 said:

I'm betting they end up getting Green instead.  He wouldn't cost more than a 4th rounder, I don't think.

That wouldn’t surprise me either. But I don’t know if Green’s any better than Lazard at this point. You get what you pay for. 

Regarding Kerryon Johnson, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's traded but he'll likely be traded somewhere to be a backup and not a starter.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:07 AM, smeeze said:

I bet 5 FAAB dollars that not a single player mentioned in this thread is traded

Pay up fellas

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Pay up fellas

Man the nfl is boring smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1